View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 07:10 PM
Zodiac FAQ/GP
Nikwal is on a distinguished road
"Please login Later."

Hello.

When I start my Graal client, the following message pops up:

I tried "fixing" this error by restarting my router, re-installing the client, but nothing helped. I am not using any VPNs or Proxies or anything similar to that.
Similar threads of this kind didn't provide a helpful answer, at least not for trying to fix the problem on your own.
(http://forums.graalonline.com/forums....php?p=1739066)

Trying to log in on iClassic gives me the same message.

My client was working just fine when I went to sleep and the next time I tried to open the client this happened.

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me/add me to an IP whitelist. My account name is Nikwal (Graal747216) and if Staff requires more information, feel free to ask me.

EDIT: Apparently my e-mail (which has been used on Graal for years now) is available for registration again. It gave me a new account which however doesn't solve the issue because I still can't access my old account (Graal747216/Nikwal). I'm at my sister's place now and the client works perfectly fine. Trying to log in with my account name and the old password won't give me anything.

If needed I can provide the necessary information to prove that Nikwal/Graal747216 really belongs to me. It would be nice to know that nothing has been deleted and this is just an error.

Last edited by Nikwal; 09-18-2017 at 06:36 PM..