View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:16 PM
FAQ
Slade0Hiro will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Slade0Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
I would really like spell point costs to be the same as you gain levels. As in casting magic bullet at level 5, would cost the same as casting it at level 100.
i think the spell points shouldent go up as quick when conserning how much they cost to cast, but if they gradually got stronger as the cost gradually increased it would make them stay useful longer and stop spells being redundant. this only counts taking into consideration that i think there should be more spells as you get higher :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
The colliding is a good idea, but wouldn't there have to be a element system implemented for all spells (if there's not one already?)
everything has a resist i believe appart from weapon magic off the blessing and i dont thnk that counts :P

but i believe that the spells most conserned are more magic, ice, fire and lightning

there's things like fear and light i dont see how it would set a spell off

magic could just increase the spells strength when it sets it off or something as it like putting more mana into it and overloading it

as i said fire and ice could make steam

lightning could make the spell explode (overcharge and set of some random strikes of lightning)

just thinking the poison ones, i could picture it being flamable and making a bigger fire when the firebal goes off

maybe the ice could have a reaction and set off the poisson cloud?

lightning would probably have the same affect as fire

but discuss people what you think should happen when certain spells collide
if if any of my ones are plausable enougth :P

if i think of anymore ideas i will be posting onto my first post and if anyone has a good suggestion people like i'll put it there to so its easier for staff to see