Thread: Updates
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 08:14 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy View Post
How goes it on the development? Haven't heard anything in a while about Bomy Island.
Sorry about that. I've been very busy at my Irl job, but it is a seasonal job that ends November 1st. After that I am going to spend a,lot of time on the server. In the past month or two we got a tremendous amount of work done, so much in fact I will be putting together a road map to completing the base server soon. I am very certain that I can get it done as well.

If you play the server, you will notice a lot of polish we have added recently including a new day/night system, hit effects and new sound effect i made added to mining rocks, status bar added to crafting jobs, and a totally sweet new sign system made by maximus_asinus. Along with quite a few other things. I also am not planning to tell you guys everything I'm working on because some of it is secret sauce.