Thread: Armageddon
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Being a work-in-progress has nothing to do with stolen content or originality. That's a piss-poor excuse.

If you're going to remove and replace it, fine. But don't sit and say it's because I came on "too early." Especially after Decus posted right before me admitting all the stuff I had said in my post, and the reason for it being closed again. Just because I brought these things up doesn't mean you should get all pissy... perhaps, just perhaps, you should listen and take it as advise instead of worry about being butthurt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssssssssss View Post
Nothing that has been redone is even up (the tileset itself is still being worked on for the next few days or so probably), the levels are still being worked on, and an absolute gmap is not even up right now either until the tileset is done, so opening up the server would do absolutely nothing. What is needed is NATs. The levels and gfx are covered between me and decus. Just need systems and stuff to be scripted, like I said in my previous post. I am at a point where I am just not good enough to finish what needs to be done.
First off, how does this even make sense?
Quote:
Being a work-in-progress has nothing to do with stolen content or originality. That's a piss-poor excuse.
Quote:
If you're going to remove and replace it, fine.
He said he didnt want to explain about what you guys were talking about b/c he didnt have the time. It said he didnt have time for random log ons of people claiming it lol.

Also never said you got on too early, I said you posted screenshots of stuff that was staff blocked.
Also, many times now, have said that we are not using any of it, posted that we are redoing it all before you said anything pretty much at all or got on the server.
Also have said they were placeholders and thats why it was locked.

Again, thats why it was locked.

But I guess we should delete our Hiring thread, b/c according to you, we cant hire on a locked server. Other locked servers, please take note of this. According to Dusty you need to unlock your server to hire staff.

Now, as I've said before, if you want to continue this debate, please take it to another thread, as this thread wasn't started for this kind of thing. I dont want to have to ask mods to delete crap again because of immaturity. -_-
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...