View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
I know a decent amount of great level designers, but I can't just force people to join the team. If they want to be part of it, they have to apply. I will never randomly choose people I know of.

Talking about the GDT, I keep hearing we are just a bunch of lazy developers and, even better, that I'm not doing my job as a leader. That is not true at all, we do discuss about a lot of things, and you have yet to see any work from us because:

-Some projects are not done completely
-We are not working 24/7
-I'm still waiting for someone to request our help
-Still waiting for some features to change too (gold disabled for the wiki for example)

Err, sorry but I had to say it. For anyone that happen to read this, stop thinking we are lazy, because we are here, right infront of you, always ready to help.
*eye roll*

I don't know who this is directed at exactly, because you used a few words I did so it makes me think me, but on the other hand you're not addressing anything that I am.

I wasn't saying the team is a bunch of lazy developers, or that you're not running the team effectively or whatever you're trying to say. All I'm saying is that overall, if requested, the levels department of the GDT wouldn't be effectively put to use, whether it be because the designers you know don't want to join the team, or they have other comittments or whatever reason they have for not being on the team. The current team, as it is, wouldn't be effective.

Jesus.