View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 02:10 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
Well im done fighting I just feel like there ripping us off. i remember when stefan gave free servers out,classic status ect didnt care about the money. and now all i feel like he use us for is to get money for him thats it. Dev for graal use too be fun cuz it was u make things for players pc to enjoy but that was free graal ect now its buy a server ya u make ur own game but for them to make money off of it. Just dont make sense
Rave...besides the obvious difficulties you have with English language, I must say your argument isn't really strong. Just because things were different in the past doesn't mean that it's going to stay the same. Stefan and Unixmad (from their recent posts and changes) have shown they're planning on moving forward with Graal. What I think most people misunderstand is the fact that Cyberjouers is a For-Profit business, not a "lets make a free game" business. So yes Rave, their goals are money-oriented as they should be to be successful.

It really, really does make sense Rave....

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill