View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 08:55 PM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to LoneAngelIbesu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
i don't see why you would be so against stefan creating a new server, or why it couldn't be his "responsibility" if he wanted it do be. most of graal, developers and players alike, would be amazed and happy at the proposition of stefan creating a server, and people would have faith in it since it's the creator making content. it would be a huge deal instead of just another person trying to make another useless server
Stefan isn't a computer. Surprising, I know, but just play along with me. If he's making a server, that means less time working on the client and the engine. So, you get yourself a server, but no client or engine updates. A few months down the road, you come to "Your opinion" forum to let everybody know how angry you are that Stefan is working on some server, instead of more important things like client and engine updates. So, he starts working on those, which means less time on the server. I hope you can see where I'm going with this...