View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 06:48 PM
mistral_007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow87 View Post
Yea DC you must not know but that is pretty much at almost every college. That is usually how it works. So still, stop being a girl about this and using exams as your excuse.

And your first project was a quest? Funny how every dev admin has said that.
And puzzles? oh god, let it be just one or two quests with them. And a quest is always someones first project. You act like i have been playing this game for a just a year, i know how it goes. So you can stop being a wise ass cause you aren't that good at it. All you have done is make promises and have not fulfilled.

Multiplayer? Hmm coulda sworn i've heard that, guess thats cool. When can we see that?

The whole summer to make things work eh? How about the last 6 years to make things work? I'm sorry but those words, especially from you, mean nothing. So either do it, or just stop making empty promises. And don't ****ing disappear again with some lame excuse again.

And still, if that you said up there is your plan, delteria is still bringing the house down on classic. Sorry buddy, but what you say is not good enough.
And basically with your way of doing a quest "right" then i'm sure we won't be seeing a lot of quests produced any time soon. =/
All talk no action, as allways.