Thread: Gun Skins!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 03:22 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Where are the Forum mods?
Era has no specific forum moderators because of ever-changing management, and the fact that someone highup (maybe unix?) said only managers could be mods.
The global forum mods sometimes have their hands full. While Era has the highest concentration of people needing moderation, every server probably has a few. Lump them all together on one unified forum..mmm.
I should remind you (as I myself was reminded) that each post has a report function and w/e

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
In my opinion I believe PR's to play a prime role on Era. If I work on the development team, why would I lookup logs if I'm here to develop?

PR's deal with the small problems and help/lead on larger player related problems/issues Admins and Development staff might not have time for or want to deal with. (Note: most (if not all) current admins are developers)
Pretty much this, I suppose. PRs are there to interface with players and deal with non-development related issues.
As for the players complaining about deletion/reinsertion of staff positions: It's not really up to you how management delegates the server's workload.
Disclaimer: Yes, I'm a PR. Yes, my opinions are subjective. So are yours. Sweet jesus ping me for something else at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
1.The most unprofessional server i have ever witnessed.
2.Half the management is against each other
3.The amount of abusing, abuse, and corruption within the management is horrendous.
4.The only way this server has a future if the PWA get on regularly and make sure they stay in line and make sure their projects are being finished (correctly).
1. We consistently beat every single other server for playercount. Once in a while, we hold more players than all other servers on the main page combined.
2/3 You wouldn't know, and I personally disagree. Having been through quite a few managements, I can honestly say that our team is pretty great comparatively.
4. Because you do not have login.txt log access I wouldn't expect you to know, but PWAs do check up regularly in-game, and (I assume) speak with administrators outside of it -- perhaps Stephen's response earlier in this thread is some indicator. If we were mucking up in their opinion, don't you think something would be done? mmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
This is the equivalent to continuously making Reese a PR.
If u don't add any spice to the same old food it gets boring after awhile.
Until the day I die, I will never understand what's up w/Reese. At this point he must be hmm-hmming unixmad himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
attention.
I mean,
I was cycling
I was getting gani's made
I multi-tasked my PR work
doing everything I could do I was rewarded
Neither humility nor consistency seem to be your strong suits.

Man isn't this fun I feel like Wil

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.