View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 03:17 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
I was trying to decide whether or not I had the energy to respond to this thread. I think I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
Just close Graal, its going on a HUGE downfall. There isn't anything you can do about anymore.
People who don't think they can change anything usually don't. Remember that.
Quote:
WHOs fault is this?
The globals and Stefan FAILED to cooperate, and did not listen to anyones opinion. Bell the Player World Administrator had a GREAT idea of downsizing Graal so it would be more like 5 servers, unstead of a million. But nope, globals thought they can handle things on there own, guess not.
"The globals and Stefan?" We are constantly listening to your opinions. What gives you any right to tell us how to do our jobs? What gives you any right to tell Stefan and unixmad how to run their game? You are a customer. You are a player. They are business owners. They can run their business however they want to.
You don't have any idea what you're talking about. "Globals thought they can handle things on their own," when we haven't even had a "sit down" discussion about that plan yet. Please, before you go on and start denouncing all globals maybe you should consider that these decisions take time, and making big decisions like this requires a "go ahead" from everyone. It's not something that can be done over night.
Quote:
WHAT is causing this?
Stefan, and unixmad. Stefan for not being loyal enough to Graal, and unixmad for everything being overpriced. I got a bajillion PMs from my friends on Zone, and Graal Kingdoms saying that they WASTED money on garbage when they could have been paying for other games, for cheaper and offer more. I mean, it cost 40$, 40 freaking dollars for Zone, or GK. Everyday you log on, your just doing the same thing you did yesterday, pulling out a gun and shooting everyone. There is NO variety what so ever, Graal is just getting dull and boring.
$40 is not a lot of money. Stefan and unixmad are still doing things for Graal, but like any business, they are concentrating on what is generating the most money right now: iPhone. Do you honestly blame them? So what? So they're trying to make money? Maybe if they make a lot of good money from iPhone they can bring that positive energy back to Graal and bring it up. So, let's NOT give up and continue playing Graal, like we all know you're going to do anyways.

Quote:
WHERE is this happening?
No were else, but Graal.
Cite this please. For some reason I don't think Graal can be the only potentially failing business in the world right now.
Quote:
WHEN is this happening?
Right now, Graal is just going on a huge downfall. There is nothing you can do about it, but just wait. Just watch, soon the message will appear on the forums when Stefan announces Graal shutdown.
You can watch all you want, but while you're watching, I'm going to actually be taking initiative and trying to improve the current situation.
Quote:
WHY is this happening?
No one cares. For example, I sent in my ticket a month ago and still hasn't been replied. If you guys did care, you would actually take the money we gave you to advertise, to hire professional developers and to improve on your firewall. Right now, as I see it, you just don't give a crap and just letting Graal die, so you have an excuse to just walk away with our money.
We care. Submit a ticket to the playerworld section. I guarantee you that you will receive a response within 2 days. Most likely within 24 hours. I usually respond to tickets within 3 hours or so after they're submitted.

Just because one section of the support center isn't very active doesn't mean we're all just sitting around on our hands.

Quote:

HOW
is this happening?
The population is decreasing, and is not going up at all. I don't think anymore P2Ps are being bought, nor is gold. The only people who are probaly buying are the people who bought before, because they are what we call ADDICTS and never played any other game BUT Graal. The ADDICTS are the ones keeping Graal alive, at the moment.
Again, I'm going to have to ask you to cite this information. To me, this sounds like some more opinionated nonsense. As far as I know, unixmad and Stefan don't disclose any of their financial information about Graal.

Quote:
Have you not noticed the drop in the playercount?
Ever heard of school?

Quote:
You'll probaly say "Oh people, got bored of Graal and just quit" well, thats the globals duty, to make Graal entertaining and not dull, and boring.
It is not our duty to "make Graal entertaining."

All of this, on top of the fact that several years ago when UN had 180+ players, there was no Zodiac. Now if you do the math, which just division, you can see that the playercount has been cut in half from UN and has gone to Zodiac.

Thanks.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”