View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
That is nice, but there are some minor problems you've got going. First off you're shading the bomb like it's flat instead of round. If it's round, shade the light hitting it like it's round. Also, the fuse is not centered. The only last thing I can say is to clean up the lines better(the portion of the bomb where the fuse is especially suffers where it should be more round) and use more lively colors. I'm not talking purple or blur, but just give your grays a very slight hue to make them look more appealing. For metallic grays it's usually a minor blue tint.

For the shading, like above for spheres I find it much easier to start with the darkest shade and simply use the circle tool to add the lighter shades onto it.