View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
There is no Events Team Administrator, but that doesn't mean the Events Team are incapable of being promoted. Obviously when there isn't an Events Team Administrator (or anyone suited to the position) someone like a Manager of PR Administrator would step in and look over the team. It has been 5 weeks now though, and I don't think people realize how inconvenient it is to host events with half the tools an Events Team member is supposed to have.
Okay then obviously then maybe its time for a form of evaluation? I can host events without a god damn tool so I kind of find your "Inconvenience" point to be moot, Unless you mean like information on how to host then clearly they need to be taught more thoroughly tbh I'm not quite catching what you mean by that regardless.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.