View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 01:31 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
I know alot of you are bashing on how this server is a "mimic" of Era. Yea it may have the same theme and such as Era, but I personally, think it has potential. Theres so many people that like to play Era, yet there so many OTHER people who like to complain how Era is corrupt and is *** and comments relating to that. Well why not help this server out by making it go above and beyond Eras status. Make it MORE fun than Era, MORE exciting to play, MORE things to do. This could maybe be a chance for those of you who don't like the direction that Eras in now, to get this server to become equal or if not better than Era. I know most of you are saying "no way a PW will become better than Era" or "it will fail, cant get as good as era". Maybe you all think this because nobody has put forth the real effort to try and make a server that surpasses Era. Now, I don't play Era so I cant really say anything on how this server is compared to that, but I've played this server a little, and it has some great potential ideas. I really like some of the ways there systems are set up. All this I'm saying, you don't have to agree or disagree with. Either way, don't come and bash me for stating this. This is just me in my state of mind.

So anyways, Ill be glad to help out with some of the GFX things that need done for this server when I have some spare time. Just Forum PM me if you want some GFX help form me. I'll do my best
Excellent post, I must say. You summed it all up pretty well, and did everything the above posters did NOT. Thank you for raising the average IQ on the forums with a few points, you get my reputation for today!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto