Thread: Updates
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 02:54 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Updates

Bread baking is now fixed and fully working. I've changed the layout back to 4 stations like it originally was because I'm not expecting we'll need any more than that. The dough is prepared by pressing D repeatedly the classic way. I tried konidias' minigame-style bread baking job and it was okay but I think a bit convoluted. I am planning on remaking some of the systems for Graal2001 this winter and may include a method for players to set their own macros for jobs. This will make it less tedious for new players and make the game feel less grindy without ruining the way the economy works.
In the future I'm thinking of combining the apple pie and breadmaking into one job/building. I like the apple pie location so I may make it a separate room in this building.

In other news we tested CS the other day and it is still fun as ever. I'm allowing players on to help test stuff like events.

Next I'll be working on apple farming and mining.