View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:13 AM
rawr
Vartas has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
I read your post and I disagree.

If you remove the plat and item death penalty people won't actually quit because they died 8 times trying to get back to a safe zone.

Now why should you join a kingdom? Here's a reason: protection.
There are 2 big kingdoms at the moment and both are doing their best to recruit new players and make them stay in the kingdom. Why should they stay true to their kingdom? Forced bmode. New guy in my army trying to get stronger and some pissy dustari kid is trying to stop him from BUILDING MUSCLE? Bro it's time to rumble I'm going to send this dustari kid running back to his human posse. Fish people rock. Fish people help new bros.

Forced bmode makes people interact with each other. That's what we should strive for if we want a bigger and healthier community.

People usually join a Kingdom not always to protect themselves, this b-mode system wont change alot. Probally bring some newbies to kingdoms.

People wont quit? ye sure if they get harrased, what I mean is that for example u dont drop anything on era while u die but some "rich" people just kill these newbies for free frags.
On GK its gonna be the same.