View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 03:49 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
You know, I'm all for anything positive that's Kingdom's related. But I'm saddened that the PC version isn't getting attention. I hope, and i guess it's sort of a question, that any success Kingdoms iPhone gets would in turn benefit the PC version by way of development/advertisement.

Another question. Would this be available to play on the Motorola Milestone/Android?
Because of the amount of questions coming about this project, I will answer here and this time only. Anything developed for Kingdoms iPhone can be integrated into Graal Kingdoms itself. Any success that's brought to Kingdoms iPhone will also leak over into Graal Kingdoms. It's really beneficial in every way.

And to answer your other question: Android is planned for Graal in the future, aiming for the end of the year (as quoted by Stefan).

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”