View Single Post
  #82  
Old 05-31-2001, 02:46 PM
Lycia Lycia is offline
Banned
Lycia's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Over there. --->
Posts: 3,240
Lycia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Lycia Send a message via AIM to Lycia
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyhm
Yeah, I was cool with Chemical until she turned out to still be Lycia. In that closed thread, all she had to say in response to The Game asking for an apology is that's not me anymore, I'm sorry for all the things I've done and people I've hurt.
Instead she insisted she didn't owe anyone anything, least of all ShadowFox who deserves everything bad that happens to her.
Therefore Chemical=Lycia, therefore there was no new leaf turned over. It's just the same leaf with a different label
So, basically, what you're saying is, I should apologize, drop myself down to the size of an ant, while the people who hurt me, tower over me in triumph in celebration because I have finally dropped myself down to a new level?

Gee, that's justice for you. I'm sorry, Tyhm, but, the only person I may owe any kind of an apology to is Dante. The other three don't deserve my time of day. They've hurt me beyond everything. They don't deserve crap from me.