View Single Post
  #4  
Old 11-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Liberated Liberated is offline
not doing alot
Liberated's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,366
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
it fires, and uses the firing gani when i use the fire button, but then i go back to the normal idle gani, and my way of turning the weapon on and off also isn't working.
PHP Code:
//#CLIENTSIDE

function onWeaponFired()
{
  if(
temp.equip == 0)
  {
    
shoot(player.x + 1.5 + vecx(player.dir), player.y + 2 + vecy(player.dir), player.z-1, (playerdir + 1) * pi / 2, NULL, NULL, "arrow", NULL);
    
setani("era_deagle-fire", NULL);
    
client.replaceani =  {"idle", "era_deagle-idle"};
    
client.replaceani =  {"walk", "era_deagle-walk"};
    
freezeplayer(0.1);
  }
  else
  {
  
player.chat = "hi";
  }
}
function 
onActionProjectile()
{
  
player.hearts -= 2;
}  
function 
onKeyPressed(code,key)
{ 

  if(
key == "f" && temp.equip == 1)
  {
    
client.replaceani =  {"era_deagle-reload"};
    
client.replaceani =  {"idle", "era_deagle-idle"};
    
client.replaceani =  {"walk", "era_deagle-walk"};
    
temp.equip = 0;
  } 
  else if(
key == "f" && temp.equip == 0)
  {
    
setani("idle");
    
temp.equip = 1;
  }
} 
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I promise when I get rich I'll send you an iPhone. I'll send everyone an iPhone.
Reply With Quote