Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 88
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: lethalweapon
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-25-2001, 10:53 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,757
Posted By lethalweapon
Exclamation boo :D

this is a message to say hi :(


...thats all
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-31-2001, 09:55 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,057
Posted By lethalweapon
Unhappy Your signiture does :(

Your signiture does :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-31-2001, 09:40 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 678
Posted By lethalweapon
Re: Re: Re: Stefan

errr, why do you need 15 accounts made? so people will be on your server? Its stupid if you get 15 accounts upgraded when good playerworlds can be succesful with 4 admins.
Forum: Guild Life 07-28-2001, 12:00 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,685
Posted By lethalweapon
Guilds being deleted...

These guilds will be deleted after I post this for copywrite reasons...
-DECEPTICONS
-DX
-Final Fantasy
-Squaresoft
Forum: Guild Life 07-27-2001, 11:53 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,443
Posted By lethalweapon
Re: Surrport a Guild Please!

Bhala and myself are not going to accept old staff names as new guildcodes, so this guild is being deleted from the queue.




Hippie
-Assistant Guild Admin-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2001, 09:57 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,507
Posted By lethalweapon
I'm not going to fight with you about this. I...

I'm not going to fight with you about this. I just showed Nightlord what I did, and he knows I did nothing wrong.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2001, 09:44 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,507
Posted By lethalweapon
I did the same thing as you. I don't have any...

I did the same thing as you. I don't have any special npcs you can have anyone check SSmutz. I knew there would be someone trying to get me fired already.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2001, 04:46 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,773
Posted By lethalweapon
I vote Jinn and myself :( why did you put us on...

I vote Jinn and myself :( why did you put us on the poll :(((
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2001, 01:15 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,147
Posted By lethalweapon
21 to 4

21 to 4
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 04:03 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,276
Posted By lethalweapon
no more spam please

no more spam please
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 03:58 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,276
Posted By lethalweapon


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 03:55 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,276
Posted By lethalweapon
Unhappy .

.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 03:42 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,276
Posted By lethalweapon
DOES TORANKUSU NEED A HUG? I THINK HE DOES :D

DOES TORANKUSU NEED A HUG? I THINK HE DOES :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 03:37 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,276
Posted By lethalweapon
Oh well, I would say something about it but I was...

Oh well, I would say something about it but I was bored after line 4
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 04:12 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,964
Posted By lethalweapon
hi birdbird your an idiot (Changed for...

hi birdbird your an idiot



(Changed for master merlin)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-24-2001, 11:46 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,657
Posted By lethalweapon
That bomy will be fun

That bomy will be fun
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-24-2001, 11:42 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 774
Posted By lethalweapon
Re: Problems!!!!

I like to quote people for posts
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-24-2001, 10:33 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 2,871
Posted By lethalweapon
I click this topic thinking it may be important,...

I click this topic thinking it may be important, well I always forget to read the person who started the thread. :( If I had looked I wouldn't be so sad right now :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-24-2001, 10:31 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,369
Posted By lethalweapon
blue blue...

blue blue...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-24-2001, 05:42 AM
Replies: 229
Views: 13,755
Posted By lethalweapon
YES THAT IS A GREAT IDEA LETS All PK EACH...

YES THAT IS A GREAT IDEA
LETS All PK EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFEO MG :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-24-2001, 05:36 AM
Replies: 229
Views: 13,755
Posted By lethalweapon
Talking I am super cool now. I'm on Marles list omg.

I am super cool now.
I'm on Marles list omg.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-24-2001, 05:12 AM
Replies: 229
Views: 13,755
Posted By lethalweapon
Unhappy *on not one list*...

*on not one list* :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((



-Sad Hippie :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 11:41 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,434
Posted By lethalweapon
No,you just wanted to spam so hi -Hippie

No,you just wanted to spam so hi

-Hippie
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-15-2001, 06:56 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,798
Posted By lethalweapon
rar

rar
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-15-2001, 06:37 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,930
Posted By lethalweapon
shh Its our real life secret redka or whatever :D

shh Its our real life secret redka or whatever :D
Showing results 1 to 25 of 88

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.