Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 384
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Wing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-19-2001, 03:58 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,199
Posted By Wing
Well, it's true...

Well, it's true...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 11:01 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,278
Posted By Wing
Is anyone else having troubles?

Is anyone else having troubles?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 06:55 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,278
Posted By Wing


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 06:32 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,278
Posted By Wing
Actually guy, no, this is a new computer, AMD...

Actually guy, no, this is a new computer, AMD T-bird 1.4 GHZ,

I have a GeForce 3

Everything works flawlessly, EXCEPT for Graal
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2001, 06:23 AM
Replies: 138
Views: 13,529
Posted By Wing
No, Gamecube

No, Gamecube
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2001, 05:54 AM
Replies: 138
Views: 13,529
Posted By Wing
My brain hurts.

My brain hurts.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 05:47 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,278
Posted By Wing
*bump*

*bump*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 02:36 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,278
Posted By Wing
Wow.

me and Crono have determined that Graal is a very unstable application for both AMD Processors and Windows XP

It causes Blue Screens in XP/2000 (A first for both of us)

Plus, it jacks my...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 09:46 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,056
Posted By Wing
Hmm...I thought this eyes only guy was gone...

Hmm...I thought this eyes only guy was gone...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 09:39 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,575
Posted By Wing
I have a problem, when I use Direct3d I cannot...

I have a problem, when I use Direct3d I cannot see Text on levels with lighting effects, maybe it would be wise to be able to choose between DirectDraw (I beleve that was the earlier lighting system)...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-15-2001, 01:44 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,676
Posted By Wing
*Ahem* He means that the clock speed doesn't...

*Ahem*

He means that the clock speed doesn't matter, when it limits the actual performance, take for example the new Pentium 4s, they have a deep pipeline which allows them to use really high...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-15-2001, 08:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 930
Posted By Wing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-15-2001, 08:35 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 930
Posted By Wing
Something wrong with text...

I cannot see any when I enter a level with lighting effects

but it works when I have Direct3d off, but I want lighting effects
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:36 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,619
Posted By Wing
what difference would that make? they're the...

what difference would that make? they're the exact same as retail
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 10:26 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,619
Posted By Wing
I don't exactly think that Microsoft likes Graal...

ahem...

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage
to your computer.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 09:03 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,463
Posted By Wing
for some reason I can't see any text

for some reason I can't see any text
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 08:51 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,659
Posted By Wing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 01:52 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,686
Posted By Wing
YES! Krazie, you are a hypocrite because I...

YES!

Krazie, you are a hypocrite because I seem to remember when you spammed, alot.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-12-2001, 05:57 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 914
Posted By Wing
I have one ;)

I have one ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-12-2001, 03:53 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,576
Posted By Wing
You can still be hurt in shell humans who buy...

You can still be hurt in shell
humans who buy bomys have the same thing
bomy attack npc?
it hasn't come out yet, actually I doubt it will
humans can get there
alot harder to fight

most of it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-12-2001, 03:20 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,576
Posted By Wing
Please, tell me every single advantage of bomys...

Please, tell me every single advantage of bomys you can think of.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-12-2001, 02:51 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,576
Posted By Wing
I think he meant that, it would take one more...

I think he meant that, it would take one more thing unique to bomys, therefore further destroying the percent of players wanting to be a bomy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-11-2001, 02:10 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 1,972
Posted By Wing
Cloud_Strife, maybe you did that when you were...

Cloud_Strife, maybe you did that when you were ETA admin, but no, people have to make money now normally.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-11-2001, 01:23 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,327
Posted By Wing


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-09-2001, 12:37 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 4,966
Posted By Wing
Err don't, it isnt healthy because you could...

Err don't, it isnt healthy because you could always "DAMEAEG BRANE", I know it sure bugs my brain when I talk like that.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 384

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.