Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 303
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 54 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: fuzie
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 05:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,039
Posted By fuzie
Is that right???I am pretty sure there is a...

Is that right???I am pretty sure there is a easier way but i don't find that hard and i havent actually tried this before but if someone has done this before and was a sucess plz tell me
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 04:59 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,899
Posted By fuzie
I neglect that 100%

I neglect that 100%
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 04:56 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,515
Posted By fuzie
kaiemetsu or w/e ur name iz i don't care! I just...

kaiemetsu or w/e ur name iz i don't care! I just think he could have approached it a different way and as far as my question goes i though there was something else you had to add in order to have teh...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 03:49 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,515
Posted By fuzie
ur so dumb-no matter where u go tells u that the...

ur so dumb-no matter where u go tells u that the person wants the sign to be displayed in every level whem u trigger teh npc without having to put the sign index in every level...omg ur a ****en...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 03:47 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,157
Posted By fuzie
lol-thats what this poll wuz 4 that kinda...

lol-thats what this poll wuz 4 that kinda stuff... i hope u knew...lol
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 03:45 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,651
Posted By fuzie
Angry a friend made it up and i know he did b/c i know...

a friend made it up and i know he did b/c i know him in real life and i saw him doing it all day yesterday and he just suddnly had troubles with it!!!!!!!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 02:55 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,157
Posted By fuzie
Talking Comments

What are you looking for in a PW? What do you enjoy most about graal?Does nice levels or nice npc's attract you the most?If you could change anything about graal what would it be?If you owned Graal...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 02:46 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,651
Posted By fuzie
Unhappy Boomerang Script

if (playertouchsme) {
toweapons Boomerang;
set gotboomerang;
destroy;
}
if (weaponfired && this.flycounter<=0) {
hideimg 1;
hidesword 0.3;
this.distance = 13;
this.steplen = 1.5;
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 02:30 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,547
Posted By fuzie
Yah once you think about it itz NP!

Yah once you think about it itz NP!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 02:27 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,908
Posted By fuzie
warcaptain aim me at ShadDr3 i have something in...

warcaptain aim me at ShadDr3 i have something in mind for this we can both do!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 02:25 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,039
Posted By fuzie
I think i got it!take a pic of each end of teh...

I think i got it!take a pic of each end of teh bridge that is on the land-not the bridge itself and use the command if (playertouchsme) {
dontblock;
set overbridge;
}
do the same thing with the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 02:15 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,515
Posted By fuzie
Sign Scripting!

how can you script an npc that displays an image in a sign, no matter where you are.?????PLZ HELP

---------BrIaN----------
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 01:57 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 973
Posted By fuzie
There are alot of bugs in province and i know...

There are alot of bugs in province and i know why.......alot of teh levels are too plain-you could haev spent time to add in some stuff-teh outside of teh houses are great with the glass in all-lotz...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 01:15 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 973
Posted By fuzie
wow!!!!!!!!am i actually SEEING THIS!!!!?????THIS...

wow!!!!!!!!am i actually SEEING THIS!!!!?????THIS IS WAHT GRAAL IS ABOUT-TEAMWORK AND DAMN I CAN'T THINK OF THE BIG LONG WORD
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 01:13 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,899
Posted By fuzie
THATS NOT NICE,I'M TRYING TO HELP HERE.....I BET...

THATS NOT NICE,I'M TRYING TO HELP HERE.....I BET IF STEFAN SEES THIS YOUR SERVERS WILL BE DELAYED ANOTHER YEAR....J/K........L8-----bRiAN
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 01:11 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,899
Posted By fuzie
LOL,DON'T WORRY ABOUT MEETING MY STANDARDS....B/C...

LOL,DON'T WORRY ABOUT MEETING MY STANDARDS....B/C I DON'T HAVE NE!!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 01:10 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,899
Posted By fuzie
OK I JUST WANT TO SOLVE THIS ARGUEMENT AND I...

OK I JUST WANT TO SOLVE THIS ARGUEMENT AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHO'S IS BETTER SO R U GUYZ UP 4 A DULE?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 01:08 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,378
Posted By fuzie
OK OWNEROFBABYLON LETZ GO TO THE OTHER POST AND...

OK OWNEROFBABYLON LETZ GO TO THE OTHER POST AND TALK BOUT THAT LOL
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 01:07 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 822
Posted By fuzie
SOUNDS NICE--AND BY THE WAY I'M NOT BEING...

SOUNDS NICE--AND BY THE WAY I'M NOT BEING SARCASTIC
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 01:06 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,378
Posted By fuzie
**talks to hIsself OK NO RESPONSES--------wHO...

**talks to hIsself OK NO RESPONSES--------wHO HERE AGREEZ WIT ME?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 01:05 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,899
Posted By fuzie
oK HOW ABOUT THIS.YOU EACH SEND ME YOUR SERVER...

oK HOW ABOUT THIS.YOU EACH SEND ME YOUR SERVER AND I'LL TELL YOU WHO'S IS BETTER?????R U AFRAID UR SERVER IS CRAPPIER??????"BRING IT ON"!!!!!!!! LOL :^p
-----bRIAN----------
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 01:03 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,899
Posted By fuzie
Don't post jack from ****.If ne one posts their...

Don't post jack from ****.If ne one posts their lvls on here they r ****.Plz Xcuse my language,I'm just trying to end this little PW War.No wonder Stefan won't put your servers up because you will...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 12:59 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,899
Posted By fuzie
Am I a saint???? Well you should meet me in real...

Am I a saint???? Well you should meet me in real life and look up my records.My own parents are gonna kick me outa da house when i turn 18 in a year!!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 12:56 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,378
Posted By fuzie
They should be warned and Stefan should take tehm...

They should be warned and Stefan should take tehm down for a while until tehy get their act straight.----Thanx----L8-----Brian-----
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 12:54 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,899
Posted By fuzie
Doesn't anybody see the Graal Devil creeping up...

Doesn't anybody see the Graal Devil creeping up on you and telling you to do such wrong? Lets change teh subject.KFC chicken is good!

Brian
Showing results 201 to 225 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.