Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-30-2001, 09:19 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 5,169
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: Attention Owners/Co-Owners

Ok, I'm going to tell you a few things real quick:

[list=1]
All Graal, Inc (www.allgraal.com) has already started on an idea like this.
You need to remember: If you're going to plan an...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-30-2001, 08:51 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,842
Posted By Sir Triclops
and add the option to update the scripts over a...

and add the option to update the scripts over a webpage so to keep from opening a FTP Client.
Forum: Guild Life 10-30-2001, 08:36 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 10,801
Posted By Sir Triclops
$aiag = "Nope"; for ($j=0; $j<10; $j++){ ...

$aiag = "Nope";
for ($j=0; $j<10; $j++){
echo $aiag."\n";
}


I dunno I'm tired. But there have been a lot of good guildcp suggestions mentioned.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-30-2001, 08:02 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,441
Posted By Sir Triclops
I was just about to say that; until I scrolled...

I was just about to say that; until I scrolled that last little bit and seen your post. :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-30-2001, 07:34 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 587
Posted By Sir Triclops
Yes, I had a lot of important e-mails coming to...

Yes, I had a lot of important e-mails coming to my [email protected] e-mail addy. But I can't log into it so I lost them.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2001, 10:57 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 627
Posted By Sir Triclops
:o :asleep:

:o :asleep:
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2001, 10:55 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 996
Posted By Sir Triclops
Hi DL. Yes, the logging into the guild...

Hi DL.

Yes, the logging into the guild manager on a webpage does lag up a bit, because it's taking up resources having to open another program (IE or Netscape, whatever).

Let's hope Stefan...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2001, 10:53 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,069
Posted By Sir Triclops
I haven't played many online games cept for...

I haven't played many online games cept for Graal, RuneScape, Majik3d(beta), Warcraft, and some fighting robot war game.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2001, 10:51 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,029
Posted By Sir Triclops
I use to use a program that would check all...

I use to use a program that would check all levels in that folder, return to you the following: NPC (and their scripts), signs, and levelname.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:30 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 3,965
Posted By Sir Triclops
Uhm, oh contrare, anybody here can do what Loriel...

Uhm, oh contrare, anybody here can do what Loriel is doing. Some would do it without doing any of the "WRONG" things that Loriel does. Just because he does good things for the server means he can do...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2001, 04:01 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 996
Posted By Sir Triclops
Good idea indeed. I do wish that the guild...

Good idea indeed. I do wish that the guild manager be built into the client atleast.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2001, 03:58 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,069
Posted By Sir Triclops
Derived off of Magic: The Gathering. Change it up...

Derived off of Magic: The Gathering. Change it up a little bit. ;)
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2001, 03:53 AM
Replies: 29
Poll: Loriel
Views: 1,389
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Loriel

So Graal Guard is a staff thing now. It wasn't when you started it. Now it is? Come on people, open your eyes. Do we need another "Police"like staff position. That's pathetic. You don't need special...
Forum: Guild Life 10-28-2001, 03:43 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 10,801
Posted By Sir Triclops
A couple of ideas I me and another person...

A couple of ideas I me and another person suggested were added to the Manager when the current guild manager was added. I like some of the ideas mentioned in this thread.
Forum: Guild Life 10-28-2001, 03:41 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,638
Posted By Sir Triclops
I'm still waiting on being made Asst. Guild...

I'm still waiting on being made Asst. Guild Manager. :)

I don't know what's come of that, I was told I would be put in the spot ages ago. :p
Forum: Events and Activities 10-28-2001, 03:38 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,563
Posted By Sir Triclops
Remove Lycia's announcement please

It's been there forever. We've all seen it, and she's no longer here. Thank you :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 03:37 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 3,965
Posted By Sir Triclops
You've never helped me. If so, name that one...

You've never helped me. If so, name that one time.

All you've ever done since you recieved your "powers" is ignore me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 03:35 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 748
Posted By Sir Triclops
He says in another post: "I'm tired of making...

He says in another post: "I'm tired of making things for Graal"
--------------------------
"Well, don't let the door hit ya, where the dog should've bit ya."
Quit if you don't like it. Not many...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 03:33 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,484
Posted By Sir Triclops
If you need help on infiltrating the grounds,...

If you need help on infiltrating the grounds, then I'll help in devising a plan.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 03:27 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 748
Posted By Sir Triclops
Yes, it should be removed along with his ftp...

Yes, it should be removed along with his ftp priveledges. There isn't any other guild that would be allowed to put signs up to support their guild, so why should Loriel have the right to?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 03:19 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,348
Posted By Sir Triclops
bleh :(

bleh :(
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2001, 12:51 AM
Replies: 29
Poll: Loriel
Views: 1,389
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: Re: Loriel

DarkLink, why does WC need to be IP banned?
Nobody said that Loriel should be IP banned.


And yes, why is Loriel allowed to make updates at will, have that kind of RC, and such?

I mean,...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-28-2001, 12:38 AM
Replies: 29
Poll: Loriel
Views: 1,389
Posted By Sir Triclops
Me and Loriel talked quite a bit back when in...

Me and Loriel talked quite a bit back when in Kharlia, and now "he doesn't even know me". To be honest, I now it seems as if I don't even know him. Maybe it's just that I don't want to know him...
Forum: Level Design 10-24-2001, 08:44 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,483
Posted By Sir Triclops
I've circled some tile errors I noticed right...

I've circled some tile errors I noticed right away.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-24-2001, 08:33 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,342
Posted By Sir Triclops
uhm, yeah.

uhm, yeah.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.