Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 233
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 101 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Keyan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2001, 10:17 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,722
Posted By Keyan
My voice is kinda f'ed up right now, since I just...

My voice is kinda f'ed up right now, since I just woke up, so I'll try and get them finished later today....as quickly as possible o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2001, 03:10 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,879
Posted By Keyan
*watches marle get drastic* hiring everyone who...

*watches marle get drastic*
hiring everyone who posts an audition o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 4,557
Posted By Keyan
Exactly. Back onto subject!....all we need is...

Exactly. Back onto subject!....all we need is people to actually try out!....c'mon peoples, its not that hard ^_^"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2001, 12:48 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 4,557
Posted By Keyan
That would be spooky....it would be even more...

That would be spooky....it would be even more spooky if he didnt make the part o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2001, 12:34 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 4,557
Posted By Keyan
*clapclapclapclapclapclap* Wow, very nice ^_^

*clapclapclapclapclapclap*
Wow, very nice ^_^
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2001, 11:09 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 4,557
Posted By Keyan
I feel special :)

I feel special :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2001, 09:44 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 4,557
Posted By Keyan
Try it again. I uploaded it again, d/led it...

Try it again. I uploaded it again, d/led it myself, and it worked
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2001, 09:34 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 4,557
Posted By Keyan
Ok, I've got a couple here, but they are WAV's. ...

Ok, I've got a couple here, but they are WAV's.
I'll redo them later, with the mp3 recorder program i'm d/ling right now
Also, I was talking on AIM when doing these, so on one or two, you might...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2001, 08:19 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 4,557
Posted By Keyan
*just wants to make sure* One line per wav/mp3?

*just wants to make sure*
One line per wav/mp3?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2001, 03:35 AM
Replies: 167
Views: 7,123
Posted By Keyan
*just d/led the mp3 and plays it a second time* ...

*just d/led the mp3 and plays it a second time*
WOAH.
Geez....can I audition?
Just give me some lines, and I will work magic for ya! ^^
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-22-2001, 06:33 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,601
Posted By Keyan
Welcome Back Cart---I mean Bob

Welcome Back Cart---I mean Bob
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-21-2001, 09:11 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,725
Posted By Keyan
*feels out-of-it and stupid right now* Sign me...

*feels out-of-it and stupid right now*
Sign me up for Samurai o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-21-2001, 07:01 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,271
Posted By Keyan
A Red Draktha! must...have...bomy! O_O

A Red Draktha!
must...have...bomy! O_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2001, 01:00 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 2,651
Posted By Keyan
Lesse....spent 8 minutes on it, got about 9...

Lesse....spent 8 minutes on it, got about 9 wrong....IQ? 154
^_^
I feel special
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 09:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,216
Posted By Keyan
Oy. Like I'm ever gonna get noticed. I may have 2...

Oy. Like I'm ever gonna get noticed. I may have 2 IRL Japanese swords, and some Samurai clothing wont be enough to get me into it, correct? Hmm, maybe if I spend a little more time on the server....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 06:47 PM
Replies: 130
Views: 5,859
Posted By Keyan
Real quick...gotta catch the bus... Anyway,...

Real quick...gotta catch the bus...

Anyway, suicide isnt the best thing, there are always people out there looking out for ya. I had to talk 2 of my friends out of suicide, and later they realized...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 10:45 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,103
Posted By Keyan
Can I join samurai? I love samurai's, and i aint...

Can I join samurai? I love samurai's, and i aint part of any castle yet....
I'm addicted to samurai's, as you will see soon enough *pulls out RL katana and ninjato and starts to sharpen them* ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 10:34 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,423
Posted By Keyan
how about.... "And remember kiddies, 'Those who...

how about....
"And remember kiddies, 'Those who live by the sword get shot by those who dont.' Goodnight everybody!"

If you're gonna use that quote, i'll let you use the sword thing, but i dont...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-18-2001, 04:32 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 2,485
Posted By Keyan
Turning Japanese, I think I'm turing japanese... ...

Turning Japanese, I think I'm turing japanese...
I picked samurai :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2001, 03:16 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,248
Posted By Keyan
I know its spam....There's not really much to...

I know its spam....There's not really much to talk about
Just trying to make some stupid topic to talk about

On all the other boards, there's always something going on.... (...
Forum: Guild Life 04-11-2001, 01:49 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,907
Posted By Keyan
*only has 20-something*

*only has 20-something*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2001, 01:44 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,248
Posted By Keyan
How come every post i do, there is barely any...

How come every post i do, there is barely any replies to it? ;_;
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 10:40 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,248
Posted By Keyan
What lag can do to the elephant

What lag can do to the elephant
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 02:16 PM
Replies: 86
Poll: Graal Dating
Views: 5,282
Posted By Keyan
Call me an idiot if you want...but I'm IN an...

Call me an idiot if you want...but I'm IN an internet relationship. Been so far for the past year. I live in the US, she lives in Belgium. And who says its not gonna work out? She's coming to the US...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 10:11 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,450
Posted By Keyan
I was next to stefan when he was trying to fix...

I was next to stefan when he was trying to fix the bug...
He said you could use a mem editor to edit how many pounds you have
Showing results 201 to 225 of 233

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.