Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Amagius
Forum: Era News 01-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 18,351
Posted By Amagius
Yes, because Zurkiba lost all his money! The...

Yes, because Zurkiba lost all his money! The economy is in shambles as 23.6K is lost! It must be restored!

P.S. Good job -- nice to see additions being added.
Forum: Level Design 01-09-2005, 03:33 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,519
Posted By Amagius
Or Graal kingdoms...Hmm.

Or Graal kingdoms...Hmm.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2005, 05:11 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 16,530
Posted By Amagius
Oh, that was you. Well, I have to say, I am...

Oh, that was you.

Well, I have to say, I am enjoying Fairyland ALOT. The end-game doesn't seem like it will be great, but it VERY fun as of now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,907
Posted By Amagius
The fact that what you said was true.

The fact that what you said was true.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-06-2005, 03:20 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 16,530
Posted By Amagius
"BURNING SULFUR LAND"

"BURNING SULFUR LAND"
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-29-2004, 03:05 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 6,694
Posted By Amagius
::caugh:: Basically every company cares about...

::caugh:: Basically every company cares about copyright law.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-24-2004, 11:00 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,077
Posted By Amagius
Well, Jellyfish is one of the head honchos over...

Well, Jellyfish is one of the head honchos over at the Anti-Unixmad site. Sadly it falls to shambles once he logs on with the same IP.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2004, 04:22 AM
Replies: 171
Views: 14,189
Posted By Amagius
Moral of this thread: Lance, please show us some...

Moral of this thread: Lance, please show us some work so we can reaffirm that our love, Graal 2001, will return. It's not that we are bosses that need you to hit a deadline -- we're fans who want to...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-20-2004, 09:01 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,115
Posted By Amagius
Less waste of forum space. Anyways, this was a...

Less waste of forum space. Anyways, this was a personal thread to post their work.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-15-2004, 03:23 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,713
Posted By Amagius
Obviously, a majority thinks that it looks like...

Obviously, a majority thinks that it looks like Clinton -- not really all that obvious,I guess.

P.S. It looks more like Clinton than Kerry.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2004, 09:06 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,522
Posted By Amagius
Now fixed.

Now fixed.
Forum: Level Design 10-31-2004, 09:03 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,983
Posted By Amagius
I wouldn't give it a 6/10, but okay. I'm...

I wouldn't give it a 6/10, but okay.

I'm tired of seeing people trying to get good ratings by making a level with randomness. Order ain't bad. Nowadays, you practically need a tileset to impress...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-14-2004, 03:10 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,245
Posted By Amagius
I barely understand how people REVIEW without...

I barely understand how people REVIEW without their opinions.

"This is the game.
These are the graphics.

___ / 10 (Insert your own score here)"
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-14-2004, 12:52 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,648
Posted By Amagius
Well, it doesn't sound like a good idea. I...

Well, it doesn't sound like a good idea.

I think it would be better to just have journalists that skewer the servers for news. Classes and ranks bog it down sometimes and can even create another...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-14-2004, 12:29 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,648
Posted By Amagius
Either way, I'm interested. One thing: Reviewers...

Either way, I'm interested. One thing: Reviewers run out of material after awhile. Will we have the priveledge of writing actual NEWS?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-14-2004, 12:17 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,648
Posted By Amagius
Remember Space Mountain. No good review without...

Remember Space Mountain. No good review without Space Mountain.

P.S. I <3 Epcot.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-14-2004, 12:16 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,236
Posted By Amagius
I'll give you that.

I'll give you that.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-14-2004, 12:10 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,648
Posted By Amagius
No, that would make the News way too ugly. ...

No, that would make the News way too ugly.



I thought most jobs showed what you've done in the past; not what you can do right now. Then again, bursting talent is coming to Graal everyday! ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2004, 12:36 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,511
Posted By Amagius
I only have my memories. They are my best. ...

I only have my memories. They are my best.

(That is an excuse for my repeated reformatting. -.- )
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,236
Posted By Amagius
Graal 2001 FAQ Graal 2001 Events Team Graal...

Graal 2001 FAQ
Graal 2001 Events Team
Graal 2001 Kingdoms (short lived)
Auroria (haha) Events Admin

A few others.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-12-2004, 11:54 PM
Replies: 38
Yo
Views: 3,439
Posted By Amagius
LEL as big as an xbox welcom bak tupper.

LEL as big as an xbox

welcom bak tupper.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,533
Posted By Amagius
Yeah. "Instead of having it uppercase, lets...

Yeah.

"Instead of having it uppercase, lets have the equally ugly PROPER CASE FOR EVERY WORD!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-08-2004, 03:21 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,569
Posted By Amagius
I hate server revivals. Best thing to do is...

I hate server revivals.

Best thing to do is just lay low for a few months, then come back with a different server name, but the same people from the old server working on it. Then, it won't be...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-06-2004, 05:13 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,528
Posted By Amagius
So how would he be able to steal the idea if it...

So how would he be able to steal the idea if it isn't accessible by him?



I'm waiting for the amount of times that he logged in that surprises me. He told your "custom sign" idea. Not...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-01-2004, 01:47 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,967
Posted By Amagius
Pride. If you work on a server this long and you...

Pride. If you work on a server this long and you want to quit -- what will people think? You just suck. This is an attempt to show that Soul Blade has the manpower to achieve but is just too damn...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.