Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: Guild Life 03-03-2002, 06:42 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,413
Posted By BARGAD
I certainly do... but you were to obvious :)

I certainly do... but you were to obvious :)
Forum: Guild Life 03-03-2002, 03:36 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,413
Posted By BARGAD
I kinda guessed someone would post that sooner or...

I kinda guessed someone would post that sooner or later :)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-01-2002, 08:35 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,651
Posted By BARGAD
Umm... ok... thank you very much... ! :(

Umm... ok... thank you very much... ! :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-01-2002, 12:00 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,174
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Gaia

Sounds great... :) However I can´t see why screenshots like this is shown in the screenshots section there... ?!

http://www.thepowerofgaia.netfirms.com/images/screenshot_5.png

Could maybe fix...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-27-2002, 05:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,003
Posted By BARGAD
And I believe that was a very unneccesary!

And I believe that was a very unneccesary!
Forum: Level Design 02-27-2002, 04:03 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,287
Posted By BARGAD
Question: What style do you prefer?!

Hello!

I was a bit bored and noticed I had been online a bit to much so I decided to make this pathways and waterways for a moment... You can please tell me which of those pathways and waterways...
Forum: Level Design 02-27-2002, 02:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,601
Posted By BARGAD
Yes and as you noticed right now the other people...

Yes and as you noticed right now the other people don´t know Swedish and therefore would prefer if we wrote in English here I suppose!

What is to startight on that level is in my oppinion were...
Forum: Level Design 02-27-2002, 01:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,601
Posted By BARGAD
Nice level... looks quite much like the island...

Nice level... looks quite much like the island you made for N-pulse a while back though... :)

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=438646

Guess you uppdated that level...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-26-2002, 06:22 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,003
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Im leaving x.x

Hmm... goodbye :(
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 02-26-2002, 06:18 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,651
Posted By BARGAD
Goodbye LiquidIce... wish you luck in the future!

Goodbye LiquidIce... wish you luck in the future!
Forum: Tech Support 02-24-2002, 06:21 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,337
Posted By BARGAD
Yes... but still this is quite serious... I...

Yes... but still this is quite serious... I certainly hope something is done about this soon! :)
Forum: Level Design 02-24-2002, 05:21 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,370
Posted By BARGAD
Ok... I think you have improved your level style...

Ok... I think you have improved your level style quite a bit since I last saw one of your levels. That was before Babylon was up though :)

Down on the right side of the level there is a flower...
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2002, 11:33 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,649
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Xitami.....

I would appreciate if you did post screenshots in png or gif format. I usually don´t download zip files :)

Thanks!
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2002, 01:37 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,076
Posted By BARGAD
Unhappy Level with no originality!

Hello!

Noticed not to many levels were posted here so I decided to. This level don´t have much originality as it is one old level I made but just decided to fix it up... so you have seen it all...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-22-2002, 10:54 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,367
Posted By BARGAD
Umm... to me the map looks quite plain. It looks...

Umm... to me the map looks quite plain. It looks like the stuff is in the corners and the sides of the map and no stuff like forests or such in the middle plain area.

I wish you good luck though....
Forum: Level Design 02-15-2002, 11:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,396
Posted By BARGAD
Sorry... my bad... I´m sick today and can´t...

Sorry... my bad... I´m sick today and can´t really keep the names separated...

Still a nice level!
Forum: Guild Life 02-15-2002, 02:54 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,805
Posted By BARGAD
Use of profanity makes you look much better?! :(

Use of profanity makes you look much better?! :(
Forum: Level Design 02-15-2002, 02:44 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,396
Posted By BARGAD
Well... it is really a great way to be common...

Well... it is really a great way to be common with tiles and such.!

Nice level Androk. It has potential but as you said it is not fully done yet.

I personally think you should make the actual...
Forum: Level Design 02-14-2002, 03:32 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,840
Posted By BARGAD
Re: A good level?

Looks quite ok... needs some improvements... like the waterfall starts a bit to early I believe...!

And the things Zell pointed out is correct I think :)
Forum: Level Design 02-13-2002, 05:12 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,857
Posted By BARGAD
I had some time to kill so I did a remake of...

I had some time to kill so I did a remake of you´r level... well I made it the same size and such... this is how I would have made it ^_^ You´r level is probably better tough... Well... posting...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 02-08-2002, 07:12 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,777
Posted By BARGAD
Maybe... Rudora did not have too good levels...

Maybe... Rudora did not have too good levels atleast before and they did not have many players neither.
Forum: Unholy Nation News 02-08-2002, 06:37 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,777
Posted By BARGAD
But it´s a step in the right direction isn´t...

But it´s a step in the right direction isn´t it?!

Good levels don´t make a server fun... but perhaps it prevents the server from being boring?!

What does make a server fun anyway?! Is it...
Forum: Level Design 01-30-2002, 05:09 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,782
Posted By BARGAD
You mean Sir Venom is new to level making?! O.o

You mean Sir Venom is new to level making?! O.o
Forum: Level Design 01-27-2002, 05:43 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,782
Posted By BARGAD
In my opinion you are correct about that!

In my opinion you are correct about that!
Forum: Tech Support 01-23-2002, 06:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,127
Posted By BARGAD
The map bug!

Hello!

Would like to know if this problem soon is going to be fixed...

When I play Graal and I have the map folder deleted then everything runs just fine (Note, this only happens to some...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.