Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KawaiiSaRiA
Forum: Dustari 03-27-2002, 10:40 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 776
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
*shrugs* don't look at me..I'm not the one who...

*shrugs* don't look at me..I'm not the one who has been recruiting all these new people to Dustari,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-27-2002, 10:38 AM
Replies: 24
oh.
Views: 1,195
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
so why didnt you say so? lol.

so why didnt you say so? lol.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-27-2002, 10:21 AM
Replies: 24
oh.
Views: 1,195
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Uh, that's why I asked if he was leaving?

Uh, that's why I asked if he was leaving?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-27-2002, 10:15 AM
Replies: 24
oh.
Views: 1,195
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: oh.

Toran, wts? you're leaving? :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-27-2002, 08:45 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 729
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: Rc Protection?

IP range also works for people on 56k modem.
for example, 123.456.*.*
not all numbers change :)
Forum: Guild Life 03-27-2002, 08:41 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,045
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
It will be deleted as soon as I get back home

It will be deleted as soon as I get back home
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-26-2002, 07:05 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 7,198
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
You can't just judge on that picture, you know....

You can't just judge on that picture, you know. I've done better, much better. That one is old. I cannot post any of them up here, but if I could, I would show you the art I have been paid to...
Forum: Guild Life 03-25-2002, 09:13 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 554
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
This ain't cool

Changed ISP, cannot log into ADCP, so cannot review guilds until my new IP range is added..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 07:30 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,093
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: Re: oh Saelei-o!

I made the graphics, Tyhm created the original script, Kaimetsu editted it a bit, ShadowKnight is working on the finishing scripts. Was team effort, not just me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 07:29 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,093
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
...what makes you say that?

...what makes you say that?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-25-2002, 04:25 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 7,198
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
o.o...

o.o...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 04:20 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,093
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Post oh Saelei-o!

Maybe should have posted this on the new race forum. But bleh, lookie!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-25-2002, 09:03 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 7,198
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
yes :)

yes :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-25-2002, 08:54 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 7,198
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Then let me try? :)

Then let me try? :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-25-2002, 08:49 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 7,198
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
hey, looks great..colour it maybe? :)

hey, looks great..colour it maybe? :)
Forum: Guild Life 03-24-2002, 04:03 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 743
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Post From now on,

every thread that has something realted to me rejecting your guilds will be deleted. I'd much rather a forum pm or e-mail about it. Thanks.
Forum: Dustari 03-24-2002, 03:49 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 140
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Post Dustari forum mods?

Hmm. Shouldnt it really be me and Kamuii? with us being the king and queen of dustari and all..;)
Forum: Dustari 03-23-2002, 06:55 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 500
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
gah lol man I need sleep goodnight :)

gah lol man I need sleep
goodnight :)
Forum: Dustari 03-23-2002, 06:37 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 500
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
arg oops *Me, Henry, and Tupper sorry...

arg oops
*Me, Henry, and Tupper

sorry about that I'm like half asleep, lol =/
Forum: Dustari 03-23-2002, 05:49 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 416
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
the new one is at www.dustari.org

the new one is at www.dustari.org
Forum: Dustari 03-23-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 500
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
It's all sorted. Me, Henry, and Tupper rule...

It's all sorted. Me, Henry, and Tupper rule Dustari while Kamuii is gone.
Forum: Dustari 03-20-2002, 08:54 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 500
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I am confused, explain.

I am confused, explain.
Forum: Dustari 03-19-2002, 08:15 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 500
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
YES, what about me?

YES, what about me?
Forum: Guild Life 03-15-2002, 12:34 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 949
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Your guild was rejected, and probably for a good...

Your guild was rejected, and probably for a good reason. Tell me the name of your guild, and I'll tell you the reason it was rejected. >.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-14-2002, 10:41 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,595
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
wub 4 Toran :)

wub 4 Toran :)
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.