Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 237
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mr. Bear
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 02:54 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,890
Posted By Mr. Bear
.......

Yep little things like visio will need to be given up to drain every little bit of time I have an add to graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 02:45 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,890
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face I will still be around...

Im not leaving totally. You will be able to find me around and peach is keeping my gp account so im going to help out there as much as a can. Once i speak to stefan to ask if he can put me on a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 12:17 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,890
Posted By Mr. Bear
I'll be around......

I will be around from time to time. I hope i accomplished my goal so im in part o graals history and i made smewhat of a change.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 12:13 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,890
Posted By Mr. Bear
i siad this once and i said it again.

This job was for graalians. When i was first hired the graalians needed someone to talk through and state their oppions and thats why i had an open ear.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 12:05 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,890
Posted By Mr. Bear
Unhappy I will probably be out of here in 2 weeks my time...

I will probably be out of here in 2 weeks my time has come.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 10:14 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,367
Posted By Mr. Bear
Cool LET ME HEAR YOUR PROBLEMS YOUNG ONE.

I will help after you summarize that essay. I help everyone i met ussually unless im in a rush or coming on a rc to help one indiv. . But if you need any special help im there for you bro. A lot of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 10:07 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,779
Posted By Mr. Bear
Lightbulb Well!

GRAAL WARRIOR will be uploading ice picks picture tonight, BE PREPARED HAAH i have heard only funny rumors aobut this pic.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 10:00 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,082
Posted By Mr. Bear
hehe

HEHE funny guy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 08:45 AM
Replies: 261
Views: 120,119
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face Im graal cotton *****.

I will cyber for 200 gralats.
PEEKER IS A 1 GRALAT.

Oh and kawaii Saria will not be given you her pic becuase im censoring her. MUAHAHHAHA. i dont even have her pic.

The queen of wubber has...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-25-2001, 03:28 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,982
Posted By Mr. Bear
PEARLS ARE WORTH MORE and once they are polished...

PEARLS ARE WORTH MORE and once they are polished they are pretty.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-25-2001, 03:23 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,982
Posted By Mr. Bear
Talking BETTER IDEA!

SEASHELLS=WORTH CRAP

PEARLS=WORTH MORE MUAHAHAH

U can then go to a factory polish your pearls and when you get 10 you can have a necklace. Wich depending how big the perls are you can sell for...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-25-2001, 03:19 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,664
Posted By Mr. Bear
Talking K!!!

i add u
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2001, 03:44 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,817
Posted By Mr. Bear
haha im a "Peach Radical". I'm behind him...

haha im a "Peach Radical". I'm behind him 100%
Forum: Graphic Design 03-24-2001, 03:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,733
Posted By Mr. Bear
Exactly. =)

Exactly. =)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2001, 02:23 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,817
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face Well...

Hmmmm. Its sort of stupid.... I mean i agree they are needed if a player is pking but who is to stop them? Once that particular police person comes off the game just go back to pk-ing that same...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-24-2001, 02:10 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,733
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face I wasn't the graphic adminstrator before.

I did not pick the winner for head1000.gif. If I re-did the contest zorro might get a little upset so unless he okays it I can't do anything about that. I really don't know if there is a big reaons...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2001, 02:22 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,733
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face Umm No.

HOW ABOUT NO MORE ANIME ON GRAAL =).

Head1000 isn't the best head to but zorro made it head 1000.

Time to start cleaning up these heads. Have Any Suggestions? Email Me At:...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2001, 01:58 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 10,858
Posted By Mr. Bear
Wink ::CLAPS:: good story =)

::CLAPS:: good story =)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2001, 01:54 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,684
Posted By Mr. Bear
Wink K now you die? k?thx.bye!

<mumbles>Damn FAKE panda bears</mumbles>
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2001, 04:18 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,734
Posted By Mr. Bear
Wink bomb...

bomb then magic =)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2001, 04:16 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,934
Posted By Mr. Bear
Wink Thanks !!!!!

Thanks !!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2001, 04:14 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,934
Posted By Mr. Bear
Talking Accautly.....

They only need events team...... But i dont think thats right if you make something and they don't even offer you to be admin before giving that job out.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2001, 03:56 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,934
Posted By Mr. Bear
Unhappy Exactly

And it also shoudln't be giving to somebody who didn't do any work on it...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-22-2001, 02:30 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,733
Posted By Mr. Bear
Wink I will be recieving FTP and new file acess that I...

I will be recieving FTP and new file acess that I never had before. Get ready to see some drastic changes within thy graphic department...

=D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2001, 02:27 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,934
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face Um No.....

If anyone should be the Ice Hockey Administrator it should The person who scripted the npc and any of the people that came together to build those graphics Which would be Kawaii SaRia and I.

...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 237

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.