Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LordAzeroth
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 11:57 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,135
Posted By LordAzeroth
Go on aim 24/7 you fat fish :(!

Go on aim 24/7 you fat fish :(!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-11-2001, 11:47 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,932
Posted By LordAzeroth
Hey jerk, Providence isn't crap.

Hey jerk, Providence isn't crap.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 11:37 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,135
Posted By LordAzeroth
Damnit Hiryuu, I never see you as much anymore!...

Damnit Hiryuu, I never see you as much anymore! :(
*CRIE* :( :( :(
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2001, 11:35 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,121
Posted By LordAzeroth
Sorry, she humped me first.

Sorry, she humped me first.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2001, 11:34 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,121
Posted By LordAzeroth
YEZ

YEZ
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 11:25 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,135
Posted By LordAzeroth
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 11:23 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,135
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: Re: LOL!

HELLO TRUEHEART
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 03:35 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,212
Posted By LordAzeroth
;)

;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2001, 02:22 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,936
Posted By LordAzeroth
Yabeh: he did PK though Yabeh: I had my GP tag...

Yabeh: he did PK though
Yabeh: I had my GP tag on, was killing level 2 bandit(hehe...)
Yabeh: and he PKed me.
Yabeh: twice.
Yabeh: And claimed I got in the way

Quoting is great.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2001, 02:17 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,936
Posted By LordAzeroth
I heard you came on Providence and mindlessly...

I heard you came on Providence and mindlessly PK'd and insulted my server, yeah like I'm going to attempt to attract more people like you.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2001, 02:14 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,936
Posted By LordAzeroth
It's a lot for a pay to play server, you even...

It's a lot for a pay to play server, you even said that 20 people is good.
Thanks for contradicting yourself. :)!;) ;) ;) ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2001, 02:07 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,936
Posted By LordAzeroth
Haha, oh no! I made slp cry. Yeah my server...

Haha, oh no! I made slp cry.

Yeah my server shouldn't be up, tell that to the people who love it.

I can NPC script better then you anyday, so I obviously know how to program, infact I'm taking...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2001, 01:50 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,936
Posted By LordAzeroth
A) Learn english B) That isn't stupid C) You...

A) Learn english
B) That isn't stupid
C) You can't roleplay

In conclusion, you're dumb.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-08-2001, 10:56 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,587
Posted By LordAzeroth
SLP is stupid so I'm not even going to bother...

SLP is stupid so I'm not even going to bother replying to his idiotcy.

The code is bad if it's buggy, your duckhunt bugged on me and it looks awful too.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-08-2001, 10:15 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,936
Posted By LordAzeroth
I'd rather invite 2000 people who CAN'T disrupt...

I'd rather invite 2000 people who CAN'T disrupt roleplaying rather then banning 2000 people who ARE disrupting roleplaying.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 10:06 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,884
Posted By LordAzeroth
I like my Sega Saturn, it destroys PSX in terms...

I like my Sega Saturn, it destroys PSX in terms of power. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 09:55 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,720
Posted By LordAzeroth
"virgin" offends me, apologize!

"virgin" offends me, apologize!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 06:44 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,884
Posted By LordAzeroth
If Dreamcast was alive still then it'd be the...

If Dreamcast was alive still then it'd be the best console.

Burn a CD for Graal that's self-booting, then if a new version comes out
then just throw away the old Graal CD and reburn the new...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-06-2001, 06:38 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,611
Posted By LordAzeroth
Doesn't lag for a lot of people.

Doesn't lag for a lot of people.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-06-2001, 03:08 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 879
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: booyah

Val has been dropped, Cevin told me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-04-2001, 09:44 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,016
Posted By LordAzeroth
Dunt Hunt is easy as a fox to program!

Dunt Hunt is easy as a fox to program!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-04-2001, 07:56 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,634
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: ah

That sentence doesn't seem logical.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-03-2001, 02:34 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,456
Posted By LordAzeroth
Space tiles huh? Easy. Put a black backround,...

Space tiles huh? Easy.
Put a black backround, make a system NPC to draw showimg stars that move.

Now creating a galaxy would be fun, or perhaps it could be like sub space (Death match, CTF, etc).
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-03-2001, 05:03 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,168
Posted By LordAzeroth
Good one, I'll be sure to laugh later on.

Good one, I'll be sure to laugh later on.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-02-2001, 03:26 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,611
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: Re: Re: dude

Yeah I'm rich because I'm not, my computer has no 3d card either.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.