Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 09:40 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 6,359
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Pirates could be...something evil

Pirates could be...something evil
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 09:33 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 6,359
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I could make a good castle, just tell me how you...

I could make a good castle, just tell me how you want it even though we are enemies...

Miru...I still keep him locked up in my room until Stefan agrees to make him only controlled by high ranked...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 6,359
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I like that idea too, but it just temps newbies...

I like that idea too, but it just temps newbies to want to join Dustari the most. It is infair to the other kingdoms, especially Samurai who only has a cactus =\. I want the bridge and Miru to just...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 06:44 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 6,359
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I want the Bridge to be taken away. I want Miru...

I want the Bridge to be taken away. I want Miru to be taken away. I want the own private rooms to be taken away. I want the newbies taken away. We are going to make all the current members make a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 05:11 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 6,359
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I dont know how it got into this mess...I came...

I dont know how it got into this mess...I came back like a week ago and it was fine...then when KW came...ack
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 04:45 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 6,359
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I see the same thing... While I was gone for...

I see the same thing...

While I was gone for a month, everything changed. I come back and there are all these kingdoms. I come to Dustari and there are like 50 members. As I speak to my advisors,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 03:52 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,746
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Yep =\

Yep =\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 02:58 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,746
Posted By Lyndzey8000
After reading this and numerous people telling me...

After reading this and numerous people telling me (sorry for the swearing but I am quoting him) he said "**** DUSTARI" then tried to join Samurai then after they said no he said "UN**** DUSTARI"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2001, 01:23 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,279
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I am fixing that

I am fixing that
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2001, 10:48 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,279
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Dustari does not suck...I am in the process of...

Dustari does not suck...I am in the process of making it better
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2001, 09:23 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,279
Posted By Lyndzey8000
The point of this post is so I won't get so many...

The point of this post is so I won't get so many PM's on Graal asking "WHY WAS I DELETED FROM DUSTARI!"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2001, 08:51 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,279
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Dustari

I am sorry for all the players who were deleted from Dustari. If you were or want to join, try and solve this

"A true Dustari fights with or without a tag. Communications is not important,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2001, 07:55 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,257
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Congrats Samurai I am working on the problem...

Congrats Samurai

I am working on the problem that 3/4 of Dustaris members are in other kingdoms and just are in it for the games
Sorry other kingdoms for having so many players...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-22-2001, 07:44 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 33,292
Posted By Lyndzey8000
GRAIL ALL THE WAY!

GRAIL ALL THE WAY!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-21-2001, 07:53 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,717
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I am the Queen of Dustari

I am the Queen of Dustari
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-21-2001, 09:36 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,769
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Stefan, now that you are posting, read this...

Stefan, now that you are posting, read this quote:

Neato Ill edit it possibly. Hrmmm ummm Why was Madbrad's RC taken away and Shadrock hired who only joined et 2 days ago?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-21-2001, 09:31 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,717
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Where is Asuka? Is he still King? I don't know...

Where is Asuka? Is he still King? I don't know how to add people to Dustari and I never see him on
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-21-2001, 05:38 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,153
Posted By Lyndzey8000
BAH I KNOW, PEOPLE HOST THERE OWN...

BAH I KNOW, PEOPLE HOST THERE OWN EVENTS...nothing is needed
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2001, 08:24 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,246
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Valder, don't you have a (FAQ) tag? Just use...

Valder, don't you have a (FAQ) tag? Just use that, you don't need a (FAQ Chief) to show everyone you are the chief
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2001, 08:12 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,097
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Heh I don't know why they had to ask that...I...

Heh I don't know why they had to ask that...I mean we were FAQ, we have to answer questions
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2001, 10:22 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,097
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Ugh I get that a lot

Ugh I get that a lot
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2001, 10:17 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,097
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Heh, I hated it...people always wish to become...

Heh, I hated it...people always wish to become admins or part of the staff, then when they do, they quit
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2001, 10:13 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,097
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I'm not talking about you...I am talking about...

I'm not talking about you...I am talking about those people...

"DID I MAKE FAQ"

"no..."

"WHY NOT"

"you weren't the best"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2001, 10:09 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,097
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I don't intend on starting any sort of job again...

I don't intend on starting any sort of job again anytime soon


same with me...FAQ was enough, 50 people sucking up to you
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2001, 10:05 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,180
Posted By Lyndzey8000
What about me =(

What about me =(
Showing results 201 to 225 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.