Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: Information 12-14-2002, 02:45 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,854
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I might call it that, or maybe i'll call it Graal...

I might call it that, or maybe i'll call it Graal Booze JD, hehehehe

Well i'm open to suggestions for a better site name of course :)
Forum: GK Bugs 12-14-2002, 12:03 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,065
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Angry Percieve Self - very upset!

I used a scroll of percieve self and the stupid thing lowered ALL of my stats by 1, I was told it raises them.

I don't think I should have to go waste money on a restore scroll since this was...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-14-2002, 05:45 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,220
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Oh that's not good, better make sure you got all...

Oh that's not good, better make sure you got all the scrolls fixed, lol
Forum: Information 12-14-2002, 05:29 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,854
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Does anything in life ever truely add up? Most...

Does anything in life ever truely add up? Most things are to be untold and unfigured.. it's the way life is :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-13-2002, 09:41 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,591
Posted By Geovanie Legend
DOH, sorry didn't notice the other thread for...

DOH, sorry didn't notice the other thread for houses :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-13-2002, 08:21 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,220
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Here's a thought, let them buy their own spells.....

Here's a thought, let them buy their own spells.. i've done pretty well for myself, it's all a matter of knowing how to play.

If they can't afford a better spells then it's their problem and...
Forum: Information 12-13-2002, 08:19 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,854
Posted By Geovanie Legend
hehe Kai, you really don't like the word CRITERIA...

hehe Kai, you really don't like the word CRITERIA do ya? hehehehehehehe
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-13-2002, 08:14 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,591
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking House Show!

Let's have a little fun posting pics of the "insides" of our Graal Kingdom's house's :D

here's mine, and that's not 2 cauldron's on the floor, it's actually 12 of them.
11 of them are sitting on...
Forum: Information 12-13-2002, 12:39 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,854
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol c'mon Kai gimme a break.. it was 5am when i...

lol c'mon Kai gimme a break.. it was 5am when i came up with the name and it was the first and pretty much only thing I could think of to call it :D
Forum: Information 12-12-2002, 07:44 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,854
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Post GKC - Graal Kingdoms Criteria (Website)

I'm currently working on an all out info site pretaining to Graal Kingdoms.

The site will be at the following URL http://geovanie.razza.org

There's also a forums section that is allready up, so...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-12-2002, 02:45 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,220
Posted By Geovanie Legend
WOW now that was good Stefan, I applaud you my...

WOW now that was good Stefan, I applaud you my friend!

For those who don't know it's 12:30am central time and the NPC's Server just nose dived again and Stefan was very quick to get on and fix...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-12-2002, 09:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,220
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Whoa, don't look at me.. i didn't "make" or "fix"...

Whoa, don't look at me.. i didn't "make" or "fix" any bugs, lol :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-12-2002, 07:37 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,764
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ok here's a question, i've seen a few alchemy...

Ok here's a question, i've seen a few alchemy recipies call for "Sword" or "Helmet"... my question is where do you get just a plain ole Sword or Helmet? Everything you get has a specific name :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-12-2002, 07:30 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,764
Posted By Geovanie Legend
That's what it was, I spelled it wrong on my...

That's what it was, I spelled it wrong on my first post.. i have the Crown of Sorig to :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-12-2002, 07:24 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,764
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol, at times i've had so much plat that I HAD to...

lol, at times i've had so much plat that I HAD to buy something just so i could walk at a decent rate :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-12-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,764
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol @ Olorin, i don't think you can wear that 700...

lol @ Olorin, i don't think you can wear that 700 plat buddy :D
Forum: Information 12-12-2002, 06:58 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,839
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ok say you prepare your weapon using 36 diamonds,...

Ok say you prepare your weapon using 36 diamonds, that will give you 6 slots.

Each slot can be filled with the follow "I may miss something, sorry"

1. Improve Weapon Damage
2. Improve Power...
Forum: Information 12-12-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,839
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Thanks for all the info guys/girls.. i appreciate...

Thanks for all the info guys/girls.. i appreciate it :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-12-2002, 06:41 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,764
Posted By Geovanie Legend
WOW, some of you guys/girls are really decked...

WOW, some of you guys/girls are really decked out, hehe :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-12-2002, 06:39 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,220
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Angry Grrr, I hate this!

Ok the NPC's Server died last night while I was playing, Stefan put it back up today and it died again right before I logged on :(

*cries* I wanna play!!! :( :( :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-11-2002, 06:31 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,764
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Fun time, Whatcha got on?

Ok so the topic sounds perverted, lol but it means "What is your Graal Kingdoms charcter wearing?"
I decided to start this thread cause the NPC's Server just went down again and i'm getting ready...
Forum: Information 12-11-2002, 10:06 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,839
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Iprove Weapon Damage

I have a question about Prepare Weapon and IWD.. how does it work exactly?
I was told you lay the diamonds on the ground, read the Preapre weapon scroll, then read Improve Weapon Damage.

I was...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-10-2002, 08:23 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,331
Posted By Geovanie Legend
*Yawns* NPC's Server is down again.. that's twice...

*Yawns* NPC's Server is down again.. that's twice yesterday and once today :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-10-2002, 07:47 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,004
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Left: Speed+2 Right: Str+1 Speed+1

Left: Speed+2
Right: Str+1 Speed+1
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-09-2002, 12:35 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,331
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Put it this way, it's been down for a few hours...

Put it this way, it's been down for a few hours and will remain that way, It's 10:30pm where I live and by my time Stefan won't be on till around 10am to 3pm tomorrow.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.