Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neoreno
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-21-2003, 10:36 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,552
Posted By Neoreno
Tough choice, but I have to go with human, if...

Tough choice, but I have to go with human, if only for increased maneouverability.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-21-2003, 09:45 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,582
Posted By Neoreno
Or not, not could possibly work.

Or not, not could possibly work.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-21-2003, 07:49 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,166
Posted By Neoreno
Minor Death penalties.

Minor Death penalties.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2003, 06:33 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,583
Posted By Neoreno
Well. The timeout is too infrequent. A timeout of...

Well. The timeout is too infrequent. A timeout of 0.05 would do.
The variable is playerscount I believe. Not to mention it doesn't conform to KSI-GS standards.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2003, 05:00 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,583
Posted By Neoreno
No. I mean a for loop. Edit: I re-read...

No. I mean a for loop.


Edit: I re-read what they wanted, a timeout loop would be more useful in this case.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2003, 03:48 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,583
Posted By Neoreno
Use a for loop and the playercount variable.

Use a for loop and the playercount variable.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-20-2003, 08:07 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,179
Posted By Neoreno
He once reported Chronos, the past classic GP...

He once reported Chronos, the past classic GP Chief to the real police for jailing him because he was harassing somone. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-20-2003, 08:04 PM
Replies: 33
Poll: 2k1 or GK ;)
Views: 2,406
Posted By Neoreno
And of course, to match up with medival times,...

And of course, to match up with medival times, all those spells, rexes, insanely powerful swords, lords and pretty much what composes Graal Kingdoms will have to go. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-20-2003, 01:26 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,206
Posted By Neoreno
I don't particularly want you gone. (And damnit,...

I don't particularly want you gone. (And damnit, the name's Kiirar.)

It's just I get slightly annoyed when people say they're going to leave, and magically...they don't.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-20-2003, 01:19 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,206
Posted By Neoreno
Uh oh...somebody get the smelling salts. ...

Uh oh...somebody get the smelling salts.



(Tyrial, I thought you were going ¬.¬)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2003, 08:52 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,179
Posted By Neoreno
Is the account called Fogy? If so, I...

Is the account called Fogy?


If so, I wouldn't have expected any less.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2003, 03:11 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 7,126
Posted By Neoreno
Y'know. I can't get it through my head why there...

Y'know. I can't get it through my head why there is an anti-graal. I've yet to see anti-diablo, or anti-otherMMORPG.

Why do these people dislike this game so much?
Forum: Gani Construction 08-19-2003, 01:46 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,859
Posted By Neoreno
There's a keyframe somewhere that sets the...

There's a keyframe somewhere that sets the movement, but there's not a one that ends it. I'd look for that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-18-2003, 11:44 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,498
Posted By Neoreno
How racist. Anyway, the race on Classic is...

How racist.

Anyway, the race on Classic is called Zorbi/Zorba. The actual nation/empire is called Ceres.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2003, 10:31 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,748
Posted By Neoreno
You can't change it's attributes, and you can...

You can't change it's attributes, and you can change it's name on graal.net
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2003, 10:26 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 6,428
Posted By Neoreno
Whee. S'called a typographical error.

Whee. S'called a typographical error.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2003, 09:54 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 6,428
Posted By Neoreno
How many times must it be said that the forums...

How many times must it be said that the forums aren't a democracy?
Forum: Gani Construction 08-18-2003, 09:05 PM
Replies: 20
Sticky: Poll: Gani Movie FAQ
Views: 45,987
Posted By Neoreno
Graalshop is in your Graal2001 Folder.

Graalshop is in your Graal2001 Folder.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2003, 08:56 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,440
Posted By Neoreno
Go read my FAQ in the Gani Discussion forum.

Go read my FAQ in the Gani Discussion forum.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2003, 08:34 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 6,428
Posted By Neoreno
You'd vote for him, yet you don't even know his...

You'd vote for him, yet you don't even know his name.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,748
Posted By Neoreno
setstring string,#v(strtofloat(#s(string))+c);

setstring string,#v(strtofloat(#s(string))+c);
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2003, 07:05 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,440
Posted By Neoreno
I'm betting you're talking about a gani movie.

I'm betting you're talking about a gani movie.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2003, 06:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,802
Posted By Neoreno
Freezing player commands. freezeplayer2; ...

Freezing player commands.

freezeplayer2;
unfreezeplayer;

Clientside:
freezeplayer seconds;
disabledefmovement;
enabledefmovement;
Forum: Gani Construction 08-18-2003, 03:58 PM
Replies: 13
Sticky: Poll: Gani FAQ
Views: 35,099
Posted By Neoreno
Gani FAQ

Well, since I did the gani movie FAQ. I'll try my hand at a regular one. I'll teach you the basics of using Graalshop with a little bit of notepad editing. First of all, go to your C:\Graal2001...
Forum: Gani Construction 08-18-2003, 01:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,024
Posted By Neoreno
*scratches head* Well I suppose I could make...

*scratches head* Well I suppose I could make another Tutorial on how to use regular Graalshop, maybe touch on notepad editing.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.