Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaijinGohan
Forum: Graphic Design 04-26-2002, 08:10 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 973
Posted By SaijinGohan
I have a few states since I have been around...

I have a few states since I have been around since Zelda 2 but I would prefer to keep them secret since I use them on my server
Forum: Graphic Design 04-26-2002, 08:09 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 895
Posted By SaijinGohan
isnt it now!

isnt it now!
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-26-2002, 06:25 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,685
Posted By SaijinGohan
*cries* I just want to be of some help to someone...

*cries* I just want to be of some help to someone *cries* *crawls in a corner*
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-25-2002, 11:52 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,685
Posted By SaijinGohan
Re: Choose Head for NPC-Server

I think it would be better said


if (created || timeout) {
for(i=0;i<allplayerscount;i++){
with (allplayers[i]){
if (strequals(#a,npcserver)) {
setcharprop #3,headgoeshere;
}...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-25-2002, 07:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,231
Posted By SaijinGohan
yes adding Clientsides to all those NPCs would be...

yes adding Clientsides to all those NPCs would be a nightmare.. not to imaging all the weapons having to be redone... na its not a good idea. And if you did classic would not be classic anymore, for...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-25-2002, 07:01 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,009
Posted By SaijinGohan
Hmm very nice server. I like the screenshots and...

Hmm very nice server. I like the screenshots and I love the music! :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2002, 06:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 881
Posted By SaijinGohan
I wanna help but heck.. I already have 4 almost 5...

I wanna help but heck.. I already have 4 almost 5 servers to do! Lets see there is Andor, Norin, Tasbian, Trinity.. and one more that I might get paid for so I doubt I can help. :(
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-25-2002, 06:48 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,013
Posted By SaijinGohan
stefan will make it possible just as he did light...

stefan will make it possible just as he did light effects
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-25-2002, 08:11 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,013
Posted By SaijinGohan
i can understand how ur saying idiots will flip...

i can understand how ur saying idiots will flip stupid things, it doesnt look good, but for other things it would be really cool. For a race track you make the door rotate, while moving its x, and...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-25-2002, 08:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 895
Posted By SaijinGohan
Talking I figured it out!

I am so proud. I finally figured out exactly what gif2img does. If you drag a one frame gif it makes it png and if you make an animated gif it makes it .mng! Isnt that amazing?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 727
Posted By SaijinGohan
true, very true

true, very true
Forum: Level Design 04-25-2002, 07:41 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,461
Posted By SaijinGohan
one question in the screenshots.. people try to...

one question in the screenshots.. people try to make eveything on graal life like anymore but if ANYONE could show me a pond that is that crooked and has that kind of squareness to it PLEASE show me
Forum: Level Design 04-25-2002, 07:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,100
Posted By SaijinGohan
that is a cool style. I give it 10/10. I like it...

that is a cool style. I give it 10/10. I like it when people make outside levels inside and it looks NICE
Forum: Level Design 04-25-2002, 07:36 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,033
Posted By SaijinGohan
well I can see that link really worked:rolleyes:

well I can see that link really worked:rolleyes:
Forum: Level Design 04-25-2002, 07:34 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,238
Posted By SaijinGohan
How did you get that? That is so neat. But what...

How did you get that? That is so neat. But what makes me mad is there are 3 plain grass tiles that I could really use for some nice tiledefs but as it turns out each one is incorporated with a tree.....
Forum: Level Design 04-25-2002, 07:32 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 872
Posted By SaijinGohan
I havent worked with those tiles in um.. 3 years!...

I havent worked with those tiles in um.. 3 years! So my levels would suck
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2002, 02:46 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,661
Posted By SaijinGohan
ur place sux

ur place sux
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-24-2002, 11:47 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,116
Posted By SaijinGohan
well I can guarentee the second one works.

well I can guarentee the second one works.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2002, 03:54 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,761
Posted By SaijinGohan
s\/\/33â€* b33j3suS. â€*hIs 10okS 1ik3 A d3a[]_ i...

s\/\/33â€* b33j3suS. â€*hIs 10okS 1ik3 A d3a[]_ i cAn'â€* pAss uP
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-24-2002, 03:50 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,013
Posted By SaijinGohan
cool that will be really useful along with the...

cool that will be really useful along with the new rotate command coming out
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-24-2002, 03:48 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,686
Posted By SaijinGohan
yeah and it is so hard to make new hats.. u have...

yeah and it is so hard to make new hats.. u have to make a new graphic to put in the gani, then you have to edit the gani.. just use the dang down idle part of the hats as the plain img
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-24-2002, 03:47 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,116
Posted By SaijinGohan
ack sry I didnt reply earlier. I scriped that NPC...

ack sry I didnt reply earlier. I scriped that NPC in school and no I didnt copy. I made that on my own. And heres one I also made on my own


//#CLIENTSIDE
if(playerenters) {
setimg light2.png;...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-23-2002, 06:50 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,686
Posted By SaijinGohan
which a lot of servers do try to do

which a lot of servers do try to do
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-23-2002, 06:49 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,116
Posted By SaijinGohan
np. Just glad I can actually help someone with...

np. Just glad I can actually help someone with scripts!
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 04-22-2002, 11:27 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,644
Posted By SaijinGohan
a year ago? I thought the server was disbanned 2...

a year ago? I thought the server was disbanned 2 years ago.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.