Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-06-2003, 06:55 AM
Replies: 22
Poll: Graal 3D
Views: 1,456
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I Dont' think it looks that great. But its a good...

I Dont' think it looks that great. But its a good start.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-04-2003, 06:46 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,306
Posted By ZeroFXSM
It could give a message "Nearby Boat will be...

It could give a message

"Nearby Boat will be removed in 30 seconds unless position is moved away from ferry"
Forum: Kingdoms 01-01-2003, 04:32 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,549
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Asking for a treaty between all kingdoms is a...

Asking for a treaty between all kingdoms is a mockery of what the samurai, pirates, astri worked so hard to build.

The Chamberlain is wiser then you know, and should not be apposed in the matter...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-01-2003, 04:25 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,644
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I think Blknight was kinda wondering if we right...

I think Blknight was kinda wondering if we right clicked your profile, would we see a Paladin there.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-25-2002, 10:21 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 911
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You should, because you have administrative...

You should, because you have administrative powers. Give those two idiots a living heck.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2002, 09:06 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,350
Posted By ZeroFXSM
That would hurt all the idlers who wait for...

That would hurt all the idlers who wait for specific items.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2002, 07:51 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,485
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Easy for you to say :rolleyes: The fact...

Easy for you to say :rolleyes:


The fact is, the games changed, and if you can't accept change, then you shouldn't be here.

Was that too harsh? :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2002, 07:46 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,002
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Spells- and how they are bad

Be a wizard/priest for a day. Then you'll understand better.

Don't make things worse for us when you don't know how it is.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2002, 07:43 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,485
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Player problems!

The game was designed so you could steal other peoples items and expierence. It was made to match a realistic world. There are some people who maintain a orderly and peaceful manner, while others...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-20-2002, 08:12 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 689
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Then why did you say "For a priest" In the topic?...

Then why did you say "For a priest" In the topic?

I say you go for ogma weapons. Unless you don't want to eat as often, you can go grab bile.

Bile weapons can kill under leveled things easily....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-20-2002, 03:44 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 689
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Get brigid. She helps in grace and hp regen. ...

Get brigid. She helps in grace and hp regen.

Downside is you can't use weapons. But you're a priest. So focus more on spells.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-19-2002, 12:11 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 791
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: What is the worst class? The thief class is

You ignored the fact that the theif can go VRROOOM VROOM really fast.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-19-2002, 12:08 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,156
Posted By ZeroFXSM
That wasn't the only punishment I quote: ...

That wasn't the only punishment

I quote:
"You are disqualified from events for the rest of the month"
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-18-2002, 04:49 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,156
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Tempory Ban?

Maybe events such as boat wars should take place in other (remote areas) made especially for boat wars.

I mean come on, I had no idea what to do. I was afk and I come back. I get on a boat. and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-17-2002, 12:28 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 933
Posted By ZeroFXSM
A new way of rolling stats?

I don't know about you guys. But I'm sick and tired of rolling countless hours just for somet stats. Maybe there should be a new way?

I was thinking that you would roll for a total amount of...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-17-2002, 07:08 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 726
Posted By ZeroFXSM
That brings up another question.. Does anyone...

That brings up another question.. Does anyone have any money to buy me another small snowstorm? I just failed it with 20 int :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-16-2002, 12:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 726
Posted By ZeroFXSM
As a level 1 wizard..

What should I be looking into? What spells/items should I get? :confused:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-11-2002, 01:21 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 610
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Give me your AIM or MSN, I need your help

Give me your AIM or MSN, I need your help
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-11-2002, 12:48 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 610
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Reseting..

Do you think it would be smart to reset a account right now? I'm level 4 with only 13000 exp.

My stats are as they go:
(Natural)

Began Game with Piety
Warrior:
20 str
18 dex
17 con
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-11-2002, 08:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 778
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: god Blessed items.

I Think he was asking if the weapon after being improved could still be blessed by another god.

Answer: I believe you can.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-11-2002, 08:35 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,155
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: umm

That grass, those levels, some of those trees. They don't seem to have any similarity.

I'm afraid I think that you stole them.

Its crazy, but that grass looks like grass from SoM or another...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-04-2002, 11:07 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 776
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Prisoners Of War

Imagine you're going into a battle against other kingdoms, when suddenly your captured. They attack you for information, then throw you into the dungeon.

Why can't we do this now?

I suggest a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-26-2002, 11:52 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 836
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Hacker!?? wHo wHat wHere wHen How?

T H E C A S E

A person by the name (1) (if you want the name. forum pm me. I will not name people over a forum (Message me for the name in the number shown) Presumed that (2) still had his/her...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-26-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,211
Posted By ZeroFXSM
speak english... Other than that, I think...

speak english...

Other than that, I think you understand what you said.. Umm..

Anu isn't liked by you
Anu steals stuff
Anu PK's alot
Anu should leave graal
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-21-2002, 07:51 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 893
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Samurai helm im making STEFAN,RAHZ read

I don't like how its looking right now.

Perhaps you could make it more "fatter" and have it curved out a little more.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.