Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2002, 04:32 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,268
Posted By Psyker
Whoa, really? Where? I remember using one on...

Whoa, really? Where?

I remember using one on Juno, but I seemed to have lost it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2002, 04:29 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,469
Posted By Psyker
What do you mean by saying I'm on the good side...

What do you mean by saying I'm on the good side of staff?

I'm guessing that existing p2p playerworlds won't be effected by this rule... I don't know. You'll have to ask Stefan.

And, anyway......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2002, 04:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,469
Posted By Psyker
:rolleyes: Whatever.

:rolleyes:

Whatever.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2002, 04:16 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 7,350
Posted By Psyker
As much as I want Archaon to mod it, it sure...

As much as I want Archaon to mod it, it sure would be unfair for the others :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2002, 04:11 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 7,350
Posted By Psyker
Here's what I think: Since levels can be...

Here's what I think:

Since levels can be designed in practically any way possible (of course, some don't look all that tasty to the eye ;)), the levels forum should have at least more than one...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2002, 03:50 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 968
Posted By Psyker
I'll be God in this post and tell you that the...

I'll be God in this post and tell you that the answer is yes. I just downloaded the zip a few minutes ago.
Forum: Level Design 05-16-2002, 03:47 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,762
Posted By Psyker
Somebody's used Gori's tutorial!

Somebody's used Gori's tutorial!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 968
Posted By Psyker
Uh... I really don't remember. Fallen Angelz is...

Uh... I really don't remember. Fallen Angelz is one of them, but I don't have the zips of the others...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2002, 03:23 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,268
Posted By Psyker
Windsor, Ontario.

Windsor, Ontario.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2002, 03:17 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 866
Posted By Psyker
Re: What is This.

Did you know that birdbird doesn't like you using his images and that your signature is a bit too big for my liking?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 10:41 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 11,113
Posted By Psyker
FORUM OLDBIE

FORUM OLDBIE
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-15-2002, 10:39 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 7,350
Posted By Psyker
best choices: archaon and gori

best choices: archaon and gori
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2002, 10:30 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,268
Posted By Psyker
Do not worry. I will find some other...

Do not worry.

I will find some other internet company to scam; my $15/month deal for 6 months with the company I'm with has run out.

Any suggestions? I'm in Canada though, so...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 07:07 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,667
Posted By Psyker
That sure would be ridiculous. So, if I were...

That sure would be ridiculous.

So, if I were to gather all of my staff tags from the past, my tag would look like this:

(AuctioEvntsTeamGaniNonPlayingCharAdminPlayrwrldAdmin)

...it's too...
Forum: Level Design 05-15-2002, 07:03 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,945
Posted By Psyker
haha, that message is so common on classic.

haha, that message is so common on classic.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2002, 06:55 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,268
Posted By Psyker
I will be away...

...for who knows how long. I'm losing my DSL connection sometime today or tomorrow, since it's way too expensive. ($50/month)

Just to keep things straight, Crono's sticky up at the top is old;...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 07:19 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 8,391
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: player questionnare! answer please

yeah.

the reason I don't have it is because all I would do is chat all day. at least, that's what birdbird said when he took it away from me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 07:14 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 8,391
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: Re: Re: player questionnare! answer please

hi, i have no RC!

(ask birdbird why)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 07:00 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 8,391
Posted By Psyker
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 06:41 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,438
Posted By Psyker
hey pir

hey pir
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 05:44 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 657
Posted By Psyker
Stop, drop, and roll. Slowly.

Stop, drop, and roll.

Slowly.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-15-2002, 05:16 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,181
Posted By Psyker
Just for the hell of it.

Just for the hell of it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 03:45 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 5,810
Posted By Psyker
yes, not spi :(

yes, not spi :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2002, 03:24 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 5,810
Posted By Psyker
YAY GO CYN AND ARCHAON.

YAY GO CYN AND ARCHAON.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2002, 03:22 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,487
Posted By Psyker
I told you that you'd do good. :)

I told you that you'd do good. :)
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.