Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KrimsonSky
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,297
Posted By KrimsonSky
they finally dropped ? :D ily babii

they finally dropped ?

:D ily babii
Forum: Your opinion 07-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 40,124
Posted By KrimsonSky
How about players that have been playing for "x"...

How about players that have been playing for "x" amount of years gets classic... its like... we've already payed... more then (I) we've should have....

Subscriptions = Lame
Purchasing Classic =...
Forum: Your opinion 07-17-2010, 03:15 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 40,124
Posted By KrimsonSky
Trials...

it sucks, but I'm def' not wasting anymore money on this game... [i.e $230+...lol'able? I think so! !pissed!]

I think the only server that has been lenient on trials, is Era.
Screw obv mode.
...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 16,371
Posted By KrimsonSky
20k kills for 140 hp seems a tad bit outrageous...

20k kills for 140 hp seems a tad bit outrageous o.o.....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 51,844
Posted By KrimsonSky
cool project.

cool project.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-06-2010, 03:14 AM
Replies: 180
Views: 39,491
Posted By KrimsonSky
there was a reset ?? I should come back now...

there was a reset ??

I should come back now ? O.o *peeks head out*
Forum: Videos 06-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 20,799
Posted By KrimsonSky
old video is old

old video is old
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Replies: 180
Views: 39,491
Posted By KrimsonSky
I Might actually come back O.o ... seems like...

I Might actually come back O.o ... seems like some interesting stuff is going on.
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 06-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Replies: 354
Views: 91,062
Posted By KrimsonSky
Damn, sounds like its going along great :| ...

Damn, sounds like its going along great :|

Well gratz on the improvement, wish I still played =(

Keep up the good work.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,591
Posted By KrimsonSky
lol

lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,591
Posted By KrimsonSky
Are you serious...so now when they find out...

Are you serious...so now when they find out you're using a classic account = ez ban
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-16-2010, 04:36 PM
Replies: 180
Views: 39,491
Posted By KrimsonSky
O.o hope there's an option to keep everything how...

O.o hope there's an option to keep everything how it was. :X
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 06-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Replies: 354
Views: 91,062
Posted By KrimsonSky
Has anything changed [for the good] since...

Has anything changed [for the good] since 10-17-2009 when this was brought up?

O.o.. seriously, I have no clue what goes on anymore =|
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,715
Posted By KrimsonSky
Off topic, gtfo.

Off topic, gtfo.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-27-2010, 09:33 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,715
Posted By KrimsonSky
So far, it's been the best choice of my life.....

So far, it's been the best choice of my life.. and not just Graal that I gave up.

I am actually getting in the best shape ever and I'm enjoying every minute of it :]
Forum: Future Improvements 04-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 9,605
Posted By KrimsonSky
face palm.

face palm.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,715
Posted By KrimsonSky
注意して <3

注意して

<3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-27-2010, 05:47 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,715
Posted By KrimsonSky
fixed

fixed
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-27-2010, 05:38 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,715
Posted By KrimsonSky
私の人生でより多くの生産ことをやっていくつもりです。代わりに、愚かな人々の束を扱う。 ...

私の人生でより多くの生産ことをやっていくつもりです。代わりに、愚かな人々の束を扱う。

And by "We" I mean me and my IRL friends <3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,715
Posted By KrimsonSky
決して

決して
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-27-2010, 03:39 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,715
Posted By KrimsonSky
Okay, this time for real.Sayōnara

So yeah, I've just finished uninstalling my other online games, Graal is the last to go.
It has served it's purpose well over the past 5 and a half years, but its time to move on. ;]

I feel its...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,657
Posted By KrimsonSky
We should allow PC users to access iPhone for 1...

We should allow PC users to access iPhone for 1 day :3

Seriously, they wouldn't know what hit them :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,094
Posted By KrimsonSky
I guarantee there's more then 45% :o

I guarantee there's more then 45% :o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2010, 03:47 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 27,361
Posted By KrimsonSky
Mage [the_mage_gx] Rogue [supaman771] Westley...

Mage [the_mage_gx]
Rogue [supaman771]
Westley [skullkid500]
Soffro [Soffro]
Kale [Seeya]
Jeff [Jeffthechef]
BL [killzonekz]
Fiberwyre [Fiberwyre_P2P]
Johnny Renegade [????]
Tsukana...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-17-2010, 03:15 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,353
Posted By KrimsonSky
False hope

False hope
Showing results 201 to 225 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.