Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mykel
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-15-2007, 05:53 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,331
Posted By Mykel
You sure? I could have sworn that during the...

You sure? I could have sworn that during the pictures thread he/she said he/she was a girl.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-14-2007, 05:36 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,545
Posted By Mykel
School, work, friends.

School, work, friends.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-13-2007, 11:51 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,331
Posted By Mykel
No, they actually changed that. But shhh.

No, they actually changed that. But shhh.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,331
Posted By Mykel
*girl

*girl
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,331
Posted By Mykel
Actually it seems a little like they've lightened...

Actually it seems a little like they've lightened up lately. Maybe it's just me.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-12-2007, 01:19 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,613
Posted By Mykel
Have other ways to get invited other than the big...

Have other ways to get invited other than the big popularity fest.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,050
Posted By Mykel
So why did the people stay after they completed...

So why did the people stay after they completed the poorly created quest?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2007, 05:29 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,050
Posted By Mykel
Wrong. Absolutely wrong. There have been...

Wrong. Absolutely wrong.

There have been plenty of horrible servers with a good community. Just look at basically all of the old servers, and many now. What does UN have to offer, honestly?...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2007, 04:29 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,050
Posted By Mykel
Exactly what Inspiration said. Some way to bring...

Exactly what Inspiration said. Some way to bring the players and community together. Content is great, and a definite added bonus, but honestly, if people were looking for solely (or even majority)...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-05-2007, 05:48 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,358
Posted By Mykel
Welcome to 19 and 20, the two most blue balls...

Welcome to 19 and 20, the two most blue balls birthdays of your life.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,952
Posted By Mykel
Staff are impossible to find these days unless...

Staff are impossible to find these days unless you are a big name. Don't take that personally, it's just basically how things work.
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,681
Posted By Mykel
Looks nice. =) Although you definitely need some...

Looks nice. =) Although you definitely need some more "detail tiles" and a bit more color. Keep up the good work.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,606
Posted By Mykel
Spanky, I forgot that I still have a server that...

Spanky, I forgot that I still have a server that still has like 7 months left on it. :P You can use that if you wish.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2007, 07:05 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 17,597
Posted By Mykel
And um, what is the theme for the first round?...

And um, what is the theme for the first round? You said there was one for every round. Maybe I mis-read somewhere.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2007, 05:44 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,732
Posted By Mykel
I like it a lot. I think it could be a fun...

I like it a lot. I think it could be a fun server, if it was done right. However, it would eventually just be half-assed like every other server in an effort to get it completed sooner.

But, nice...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-25-2007, 02:02 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,672
Posted By Mykel
Graal is still here too btw.

Graal is still here too btw.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Replies: 210
Views: 40,006
Posted By Mykel
"BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT." -Darlene

"BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT." -Darlene
Forum: Delteria News 02-22-2007, 07:12 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,025
Posted By Mykel
Last night when I logged off at like 1AM EST we...

Last night when I logged off at like 1AM EST we still had like 35 people. 8-)
Forum: Level Design 02-22-2007, 06:32 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,641
Posted By Mykel
Seems far too square/blocky.

Seems far too square/blocky.
Forum: Delteria News 02-22-2007, 03:19 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,025
Posted By Mykel
Have you seen the new OW? (Not sure if you LAT'd...

Have you seen the new OW? (Not sure if you LAT'd for us at one point or another)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-21-2007, 08:17 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,045
Posted By Mykel
Honestly I don't think anyone is actually very...

Honestly I don't think anyone is actually very funny, but out of forum users at least, I'd have to go with Curt.
Forum: Delteria News 02-21-2007, 06:50 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,025
Posted By Mykel
We also have a new events schedule...

We also have a new events schedule (http://forums.delteria.com/index.php?showtopic=2792). Actually, we'll be running events as often as possible, but this is a tournament schedule. There is one for...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-21-2007, 06:17 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,205
Posted By Mykel
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-20-2007, 04:18 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,965
Posted By Mykel
Like I said, I'm sure it could be a coincidence,...

Like I said, I'm sure it could be a coincidence, but we've also had this planned for some time.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-20-2007, 03:43 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,965
Posted By Mykel
Tom I don't want to insinuate anything, because I...

Tom I don't want to insinuate anything, because I know the idea wasn't exactly original on our part either, but is it a coincidence that you are staff on Delteria Dev and we have something very...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.