Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Fry
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By Fry
No problem!

No problem!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By Fry
Yeah, like you aren't entertaining enugh already.

Yeah, like you aren't entertaining enugh already.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,465
Posted By Fry
That's too much of a request, I fear.

That's too much of a request, I fear.
Forum: Tech Support 06-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
I see, yeah, it just crashes here, without an...

I see, yeah, it just crashes here, without an error message.
Forum: Tech Support 06-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
Can't reproduce that, it won't let me input more...

Can't reproduce that, it won't let me input more than n chars in the chat bar, and it doesn't crash here when I press return. Guess others need to try that too.
Forum: Zone 06-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,181
Posted By Fry
I guess that'd be "crackers", or just script...

I guess that'd be "crackers", or just script kiddies. Although the fault mostly resides at the user because he can't secure his system or update it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 10,028
Posted By Fry
I thought it was something around 20k?

I thought it was something around 20k?
Forum: Tech Support 06-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
Can't seem to reproduce it, did you update your...

Can't seem to reproduce it, did you update your video card drivers?

EDIT:
It is possible to edit the "Graal Version", "Hompage" and "Language" text fields in the server list
Forum: Tech Support 06-03-2005, 03:40 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
I noticed that the game window stops displaying.....

I noticed that the game window stops displaying.. the game.. when I switch to a fullscreen game and Alt-Tab back again, has anyone else also been having that problem?
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,516
Posted By Fry
Well, you should say that. What Snakeandy7 said...

Well, you should say that.
What Snakeandy7 said then.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,516
Posted By Fry
It might have something to do with this extremly...

It might have something to do with this extremly wrong WIDTH and HEIGHT attributes.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Replies: 160
Views: 15,874
Posted By Fry
yeah, the trees look nice, but I don't like the...

yeah, the trees look nice, but I don't like the grass, atleast not that much without anything else on it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 11,652
Posted By Fry
I don't see them doing much, some of them can get...

I don't see them doing much, some of them can get quite annoying as they just seem to zap through the servers and annoy other people.

Yet I do not know everything, so it might just be some...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-31-2005, 09:48 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 840
Posted By Fry
What, you mean everyone who wants a world for...

What, you mean everyone who wants a world for himself with NPC-Server should buy a playerworld? I believe he was talking about things like bosses or intros. :)

Evil: Yeah, that'd be cool.
Forum: Tech Support 05-31-2005, 01:59 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,103
Posted By Fry
we all do :D

we all do :D
Forum: Tech Support 05-31-2005, 07:45 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,103
Posted By Fry
Yeah, you aren't supposed to showimg/setimg...

Yeah, you aren't supposed to showimg/setimg tilesets, they eat lots of memory.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-30-2005, 07:41 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,083
Posted By Fry
Does he still live?

Does he still live?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,884
Posted By Fry
Hey, I liked the chair there :(

Hey, I liked the chair there :(
Forum: Future Improvements 05-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,095
Posted By Fry
Yes, that's a bad idea, there's already a...

Yes, that's a bad idea, there's already a "translate" button (although it doesn't work at the moment... should be fixed), that's enugh.
Not until we've got intelligent Computers that can translate...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-27-2005, 11:32 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,772
Posted By Fry
Welcome back :)

Welcome back :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,930
Posted By Fry
There's player.triggerclient("weaponname",...

There's player.triggerclient("weaponname", parameters); and if I remember correctly it is planned to add triggerserver too. They just replace triggeraction(0, 0, "serverside"/"clientside", stuff);...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,930
Posted By Fry
It was a very bad example I guess, sorry. I was...

It was a very bad example I guess, sorry.
I was in the believe that findweapon() did not work because I always though I got the weapon of the current player, not the one I was using the findweapon()...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,930
Posted By Fry
Oh well.. you did read the part where I said I do...

Oh well.. you did read the part where I said I do know how to work around the nonexcistance of a direct .trigger()?
Don't tell me findplayer("Velox Cruentus").findweapon("Cookie...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,930
Posted By Fry
Hm, yes, but I already tried it, and getting...

Hm, yes, but I already tried it, and getting someone elses weapon object is a bit problematic, like you've shown below:
1. Only weapon names that don't contain characters like - / or whatever work,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,930
Posted By Fry
Didn't think it was supposed to work, just wasn't...

Didn't think it was supposed to work, just wasn't sure so I asked.

obj.trigger() works on the current player, but not if you get another one with findplayer() or something.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.