Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 01:44 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,561
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Altough EVERYONE would hate me for saying it, I...

Altough EVERYONE would hate me for saying it, I believe you shouldnt be able to write scrolls at your mental level at all.. and that mental levels should be globally reset after the exploit has been...
Forum: Bug Report 07-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 8,638
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Full Screen - Profile

Other then the weather making even my nice video card lagg up just a little, the profiles of other players would not come up while in full screen. It might be just me but I am wondering if other...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-23-2007, 06:08 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 675
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
GK movement glitch?

There some move glitch?? Seriously a mushroom lord hit me while I was holding my shield out using an avatar to kill it.. and suddenly I can't stop moving down... So apparently the only way to fix...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-23-2007, 05:12 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 587
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Dead house doors

Hey why do the dead house doors still stay around the island after the entire house is gone???
Forum: Bug Report 07-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 11,341
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Bite me -_- It has YET to be fixed... Go...

Bite me -_-

It has YET to be fixed... Go take a good look at both of those before you open your mouth again. This is rediculous...
Forum: Bug Report 07-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 8,551
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Ok, that worked for me. Using my Sound Blaster...

Ok, that worked for me. Using my Sound Blaster Audigy 2zs.
Forum: Bug Report 07-20-2007, 07:46 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 8,551
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Sound?

Hey its a little hard to use that flute on GK when you don't have sound. Even harder to remember the commands without sound.

oO

Anyways, XP x64 works just no sound on the client at all. I...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,431
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
lol how about pow and ac instead of dex and...

lol how about pow and ac instead of dex and speed, as there are allready too many speed items on the server.
Forum: Tech Support 07-20-2007, 05:57 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 881
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
its a small chance it's bugged from me using my...

its a small chance it's bugged from me using my archived editor that I know works. It just tends to bug up if I touch the scroll button when editing a level on a gmap, usually causing the level...
Forum: Forest 07-19-2007, 06:46 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
** To answer any questions to as why the leaves...

** To answer any questions to as why the leaves look the way they do.

The "leaves" are actually leaf shaped tiles, hence the reason they are larger then a normal leaf. Unless you can make a...
Forum: Tech Support 07-19-2007, 06:07 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 881
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Editor gmap scroll

Why does my scroll button move the screen center arrows?? It is causing bugs so I cannot move onto the next level if I even touch my scroll button at times. Can we simply disable the scroll button...
Forum: Bug Report 07-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 8,930
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
You might want to check again, seems off to me...

You might want to check again, seems off to me right now again (login server)

* It might seem that the extra load the login server does, could be too much for it, and would lock up/crash at...
Forum: Feature request 07-15-2007, 05:37 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 14,710
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
If you play Graal Kingdoms for a bit you will...

If you play Graal Kingdoms for a bit you will notice the ground has these hills all over the place. I know its rather easy to change the Z points because I've done plenty of work on the Forest...
Forum: Feature request 07-15-2007, 05:25 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 14,710
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
GK has Z heights on the GMAP/levels, its rather...

GK has Z heights on the GMAP/levels, its rather common and easy to do allready. However new GS2 scripting command testing and help files in the editor would be nice. But thats about all I can...
Forum: Feature request 07-15-2007, 05:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 11,789
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
How about it asks if you want to connect to the...

How about it asks if you want to connect to the last known server you were on when there is no login server available. Would atleast let players do something instead of some single player game all...
Forum: Bug Report 07-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 16,494
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
** Login server down The machine with the...

** Login server down

The machine with the login server is currently down, we are working on fixing the problem. Sorry for the downtime. -Stefan

There just say that...
Forum: Bug Report 07-14-2007, 09:35 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 16,494
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Halo?? I don't really like playing games where...

Halo?? I don't really like playing games where there are not mindless zombies (bots) to run over or shoot.. or blow to bits with a grenade... but thats me...



With all the changes recently, I...
Forum: Bug Report 07-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 16,494
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I don't have that... Apparently some people CAN...

I don't have that... Apparently some people CAN connect...
Forum: Bug Report 07-14-2007, 09:24 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 16,494
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
LOL nice, I was thinking they wanted me to play...

LOL nice, I was thinking they wanted me to play another game for now... Maybe one with more updates happening. I wonder if they got anywheres on that Multiplayer Oblivion yet...
Forum: Bug Report 07-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 16,494
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well I get that error to, I wouldnt mind if you...

Well I get that error to, I wouldnt mind if you could just program in some defaults or manuallt connect to a certain server.. like GK instead of asking login every time...
Forum: Feature request 07-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 12,241
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I know Stardock applications show beta versions...

I know Stardock applications show beta versions and allow you to try them out and report any serious issues as well. However it does not ask you if you want to download beta versions, as you have to...
Forum: Feature request 07-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 12,241
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It would eliminate the disgruntled players from...

It would eliminate the disgruntled players from the forums rather easily if we just fixed the bugs before the client was released. Using the VIP accounts for beta testers wouldnt be so bad, even if...
Forum: Bug Report 07-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 11,482
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yea but he actually specifies the PM window. ...

Yea but he actually specifies the PM window. Also I would know because I sent him the link XD
Forum: Bug Report 07-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 8,420
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
PM Window close

The close button in the PM window will not close when I press "ALT+C"
I find I am just sending alot of empty PMs now to close the window...
Forum: Bug Report 07-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 11,482
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Oh, I thought you were trying to run away from me...

Oh, I thought you were trying to run away from me again
XD

OK I'll just have to send that link to you some other way.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.