Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: jonnyrocks2
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-29-2007, 12:55 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,091
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Well, lets live up to our names then! Pansies it...

Well, lets live up to our names then! Pansies it be. >:3
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-28-2007, 12:23 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,091
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Ahem, liked me as well? Hello?

Ahem, liked me as well? Hello?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-27-2007, 02:27 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,669
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Wow, now thats dedication! Even I remember Ghost...

Wow, now thats dedication! Even I remember Ghost pirate from Graal 2k1. ^^

Damn, I miss him. He was damn well a fun person to hang around with.

However, I vote no. Despite it having Pirate in...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-27-2007, 06:55 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,091
Posted By jonnyrocks2
At least he didn't say anything about my VW...

At least he didn't say anything about my VW Beetle. :noob:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,159
Posted By jonnyrocks2
No! Dark Flame +infinity Win.

No! Dark Flame +infinity

Win.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,617
Posted By jonnyrocks2
No! Uri4Gov! :O! Naw, I wouldn't do that to my...

No! Uri4Gov! :O!
Naw, I wouldn't do that to my good m8. :D

Cya when you get back Felix!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 10:29 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,159
Posted By jonnyrocks2
+12, kthxbai

+12, kthxbai
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-26-2007, 06:47 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,771
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Drake, what happened to the 'Do not use the...

Drake, what happened to the 'Do not use the ferry' bit? or did I overlook that?
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-26-2007, 03:58 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,189
Posted By jonnyrocks2
lol

lol
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-26-2007, 03:37 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,189
Posted By jonnyrocks2
By god, I'll be there! Oh...I'll still...

By god, I'll be there!



Oh...I'll still be there. :)
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-25-2007, 07:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,368
Posted By jonnyrocks2
He wants help, whatcha expect?

He wants help, whatcha expect?
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-25-2007, 07:07 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,368
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I so wanna scream at a messenger and like say... ...

I so wanna scream at a messenger and like say...
'Madness?'
'THIS...IS...ZOOORRMMIITTTEEE!! *Kick*' >:3
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-25-2007, 06:11 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,231
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I'm still working on the town...Its still lookin...

I'm still working on the town...Its still lookin good as usual.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-23-2007, 06:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,073
Posted By jonnyrocks2
What? Oh hi. Just a reminder I'll be...

What?
Oh hi.
Just a reminder I'll be dissapearing in what now? 63 days? till I can get enough money to reupgrade. :3
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,933
Posted By jonnyrocks2
It might be efficient without size, but we arn't...

It might be efficient without size, but we arn't aiming for more ships, more like more space to move more efficiently around in.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,933
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Meh, at least some progress has been done on the...

Meh, at least some progress has been done on the island.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,933
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Update!?

Yes, yes, Let me guess, 'Its about time'...right? Well...


Our shipyard has been updated and fixed up...so have fun with it. ^^

Raven, want to further tell about the updates to it?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,218
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Same here man. :p

Same here man. :p
Forum: GK Bugs 07-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,332
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I think someones made enemys with you, Robert. :p

I think someones made enemys with you, Robert. :p
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 614
Posted By jonnyrocks2
LilNiglet (21)

Happy Twenty-first Birthday Tupper Trenine! ^^

Wait, does he even view the forums anymore?
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,370
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Yea...I agree...The very first few lines was...

Yea...I agree...The very first few lines was okay, then it went down hill like a car going down a hill with no brakes.
Forum: Information 07-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,311
Posted By jonnyrocks2
XD I'd laugh if it had been GoldenWarrior57.

XD
I'd laugh if it had been GoldenWarrior57.
Forum: GK Bugs 07-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,640
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Very much the same here.

Very much the same here.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,352
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Sadly it happens still anyway, when someone goes...

Sadly it happens still anyway, when someone goes back to classic, 10 people replace them at times...for...what? A day? Then they dissapear to either Zodiac or Zone. :\
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,352
Posted By jonnyrocks2
For everyone who doesn't buy gold, 10 other...

For everyone who doesn't buy gold, 10 other people do reupgrade. Oops?
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.