Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 9 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
>
Last
»
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Aknts
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-20-2006, 05:56 AM
Replies:
12
Just payed for hosting, how long is the wait?
Views:
1,152
Posted By
Aknts
When I got my server it only took like 3 months...
When I got my server it only took like 3 months so they are pretty quick.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
01-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Replies:
23
hahahah
Views:
3,869
Posted By
Aknts
Oh my... teh soto.
Oh my... teh soto.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Replies:
22
Stock Exchange Script
Views:
2,967
Posted By
Aknts
Krakken this has nothing to do with the stock...
Krakken this has nothing to do with the stock exchange script but I have you auction level you made. Remember where the people are running around on the grass and stuff and I guy walks around telling...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
12-21-2005, 07:31 AM
Replies:
69
Official Graal2001 Detailing Contest (Round 1)
Views:
6,606
Posted By
Aknts
Ummm anyways... Graal2001 is going to be...
Ummm anyways...
Graal2001 is going to be great and so is Versus.. I no longer work for Versus because I was stupid and betrayed them but anyways...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-19-2005, 01:32 AM
Replies:
76
Sky World (Shangri-La) Project
Views:
8,737
Posted By
Aknts
Dude shut up. I mean for Graal is it legal for...
Dude shut up. I mean for Graal is it legal for Graal. I am wondering if they can get in trouble.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-18-2005, 10:35 PM
Replies:
76
Sky World (Shangri-La) Project
Views:
8,737
Posted By
Aknts
Yea it is but its off his own site. I mean I like...
Yea it is but its off his own site. I mean I like the radio I just don't think it's allowed.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Replies:
76
Sky World (Shangri-La) Project
Views:
8,737
Posted By
Aknts
I logged on and wow.. I got a question though....
I logged on and wow.. I got a question though. The radio is really cool but is it legal to play those songs on Graal?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-17-2005, 08:52 AM
Replies:
76
Sky World (Shangri-La) Project
Views:
8,737
Posted By
Aknts
wow...
wow...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-17-2005, 08:35 AM
Replies:
45
Graal Ventrilo
Views:
5,989
Posted By
Aknts
Do you need anyone to fill a roster spot?
Do you need anyone to fill a roster spot?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-16-2005, 05:44 PM
Replies:
45
Graal Ventrilo
Views:
5,989
Posted By
Aknts
What league is your CS team in? I am cal-m if you...
What league is your CS team in? I am cal-m if you need some people. I got proof also.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
12-16-2005, 05:34 PM
Replies:
69
Official Graal2001 Detailing Contest (Round 1)
Views:
6,606
Posted By
Aknts
I kinda feel responsible for people not...
I kinda feel responsible for people not submitting any levels. =(
So if you want those levels done I will do them Lance. I can have them done and sent back to you within a day. So just let me know...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-16-2005, 05:29 PM
Replies:
26
--Chris--
Views:
2,297
Posted By
Aknts
lol.. well I kinda been down since I found out...
lol.. well I kinda been down since I found out that hokey pokey is what life is all about. =(
Anyways.. I just been around for a long time. I have helped Stefan ALOT when he needed me too. I have...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Replies:
26
--Chris--
Views:
2,297
Posted By
Aknts
Still I would like to work for Graal. I have...
Still I would like to work for Graal. I have wanted to be PWA for awhile now. I wanted to be it since Matt was the head guy long ago.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Replies:
26
--Chris--
Views:
2,297
Posted By
Aknts
Uggg.. How do these people just join out of no...
Uggg.. How do these people just join out of no where? I think I am the only olbie left that don't work for Graal.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Replies:
46
In trouble? Kaimittee Legal Services can help!
Views:
3,991
Posted By
Aknts
Think. Post.
Think. Post.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Replies:
13
Vs -no bashing-
Views:
1,162
Posted By
Aknts
Can we have a screenshot?
Can we have a screenshot?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Replies:
45
Poll:
How do you pronounce Graal?
Views:
5,381
Posted By
Aknts
Gr-all
Gr-all
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Replies:
13
Vs -no bashing-
Views:
1,162
Posted By
Aknts
Good luck Wan and Andrew, I know you will make a...
Good luck Wan and Andrew, I know you will make a very good playerworld.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-03-2005, 06:26 AM
Replies:
34
Versus
Views:
3,515
Posted By
Aknts
Don't have faith in his "development...
Don't have faith in his "development team"?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
12-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Replies:
34
Versus
Views:
3,515
Posted By
Aknts
Graal does need some really nice classic servers...
Graal does need some really nice classic servers but they also need some really nice RP servers.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
12-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Replies:
1
Geno :D
Views:
616
Posted By
Aknts
He is a loser. <3 GeNo
He is a loser.
<3 GeNo
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Replies:
8
Excuse my ignorance but..
Views:
1,014
Posted By
Aknts
Is there a 3 month option?
Is there a 3 month option?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Replies:
8
Excuse my ignorance but..
Views:
1,014
Posted By
Aknts
I did search.. I can't find anything.
I did search.. I can't find anything.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Replies:
8
Excuse my ignorance but..
Views:
1,014
Posted By
Aknts
Excuse my ignorance but..
Well I am curious on how much servers are to buy.. I know for 1 year its like $100 but what are the other options?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Replies:
90
Closing Threads
Views:
7,803
Posted By
Aknts
ALRIGHT! Jeeze can you please please please quit...
ALRIGHT! Jeeze can you please please please quit following him around in threads and picking on them. It sucks when you read different threads and it has the same 2 people in them argueing. Come on...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Page 9 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:05 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.