Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 9 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Showing results 201 to 211 of 211
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
LanceMartin
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-04-2001, 04:06 AM
Replies:
61
Poll:
Events Admin
Views:
4,040
Posted By
LanceMartin
Hey
I like Makoz! He helped me out on g2k1.
Also do you guys like abuse this forum PM system? I mean I never get messages I feel lonley. *goes to his corner*
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-04-2001, 04:01 AM
Replies:
15
Sparring Manual
Views:
1,426
Posted By
LanceMartin
hmm
I got a book of my own "How to pick up girls" Read it : D
I just messin with you
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-04-2001, 03:59 AM
Replies:
61
Poll:
Events Admin
Views:
4,040
Posted By
LanceMartin
Hey Brad
Did I help you? If I did ok no problem if you being sarcastic well um... >.<
Twizted you said that you wanted to do something for graal and everyone but you got a chance. What about me? I was on...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-04-2001, 03:55 AM
Replies:
61
Poll:
Events Admin
Views:
4,040
Posted By
LanceMartin
hmm
Maybe with Lycia gone I can become ET without submiting a sperm sample to get reviewed. I know you didn't really have to do that but you had to some hard work. I told you all before it wouldn't work...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-04-2001, 03:47 AM
Replies:
61
Poll:
Events Admin
Views:
4,040
Posted By
LanceMartin
I think
A lot of you don't know me but probably seen me as Lance. I will tell you I agree with people when they say Twizted deserves Nothing at all. Not because he is "large" and would sell his soul for a...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-17-2001, 07:57 AM
Replies:
17
Question about Free Servers
Views:
1,207
Posted By
LanceMartin
Question about Free Servers
I was bored one day and went to some free servers. The first I went to was Enigma. This server has Ganis and lighting effects both of which I thought were just for p2p servers. Then I went to Aurioa...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-09-2001, 09:50 AM
Replies:
53
New Items
Views:
2,119
Posted By
LanceMartin
I think it would be cool
I think it would be great to have more bomy/human interaction. I mean that will cut the rope saying which race is better then the other.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-09-2001, 09:29 AM
Replies:
33
Becoming ET
Views:
1,831
Posted By
LanceMartin
Becoming ET
Have you guys seen the test to become ET? I mean some of the stuff is standard like name age how long you been playing graal. But 10 staff supporters? I mean isn't that a little wild? I mean all I...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-09-2001, 09:19 AM
Replies:
53
New Items
Views:
2,119
Posted By
LanceMartin
I was always thinking
I was always thinking it would be cool for bomys to me able to burrow under the ground and find materials for humans to craft. More Human Bomy interaction.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-09-2001, 09:10 AM
Replies:
53
New Items
Views:
2,119
Posted By
LanceMartin
Yeah!
I like the idea of the humans going under the water but have to come up for breathe or something.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-09-2001, 09:00 AM
Replies:
53
New Items
Views:
2,119
Posted By
LanceMartin
New Items
For Bomy
I know you hear a lot of these but I think this one is a little more reasonable. I am calling them Iron Boots. They are like a level 2 sword but give bomys the power to control in water....
Showing results 201 to 211 of 211
Page 9 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
11:46 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.