Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: General
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-16-2001, 03:51 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,318
Posted By General
a triggeraction thingie would be nice aswell, i...

a triggeraction thingie would be nice aswell, i think the reason most of our plants die is because of lag, I mean I'm watering like hell, it almost dies and then goes immediately up to 100%, I think...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-16-2001, 02:28 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,389
Posted By General
that's all fine and dandy, but hats shouldn't be...

that's all fine and dandy, but hats shouldn't be that limited...i mean, my account was having trouble the same time the new hats were released (account hackers, account reset that I didn't ask for,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-16-2001, 02:08 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,264
Posted By General
france sux...move to america...I'd tell you to...

france sux...move to america...I'd tell you to move to sacramento but the leader here is dumb...move to oregon
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-16-2001, 02:03 AM
Replies: 113
Views: 5,333
Posted By General
Re: Re: Re: Re: New castles/caves

And you just happen to have like 10 pictures of moogles in your sig
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-16-2001, 01:57 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 2,659
Posted By General
ohh...so its a sexy yoga

ohh...so its a sexy yoga
Forum: Future Improvements 08-16-2001, 01:48 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,352
Posted By General
yes but if you hit a wall the sheel explodes,...

yes but if you hit a wall the sheel explodes, hehe maybe that would be a good thing to happen to bomies...there are too many of them in graal 2001
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 01:05 PM
Replies: 32
Poll: hey
Views: 1,670
Posted By General
Maybe a new change to the system...like custom AP...

Maybe a new change to the system...like custom AP controls, and I'm talking for NP2P servers too

something like

if (PKed) {
ap-=10;
}

and maybe something for
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-15-2001, 12:51 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,075
Posted By General
Re: New p2p Server being made...

From your name I can tell your gonna have a GREAT PW

Everyones gonna be all like "hey! lets go play on stoned234's PW!"
Forum: Tech Support 08-15-2001, 12:40 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,247
Posted By General
I lost all my items, my hacky sacks which are...

I lost all my items, my hacky sacks which are very rare considering i am a human , my bomy spin and my Fishing rod & bait 3
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2001, 12:37 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,665
Posted By General
*notices that falados obviously has NEVER played...

*notices that falados obviously has NEVER played zelda as far as any dungeons are concerned...the castle tiles are a BLATANT rip of zelda's...just download the ROM of zelda at oneminuteleft.com
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 12:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,123
Posted By General
GraalWarrior won't get that award if he keeps...

GraalWarrior won't get that award if he keeps f4ucking marle

PS: He is an idiot
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 12:08 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 726
Posted By General
another example of stefan loving his costomers

another example of stefan loving his costomers
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 12:05 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,160
Posted By General
..when did graal P2P start? anyways, once the...

..when did graal P2P start? anyways, once the people who bought year-long accounts, once their accounts wear off...P2P Graal will drop dead (hopefully not bringing free graal with it)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 11:55 AM
Replies: 390
Views: 19,231
Posted By General
Bleh, I would have a glass of wine now and then...

Bleh, I would have a glass of wine now and then when i turn 21, It's good for your heart...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-15-2001, 09:16 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 860
Posted By General
:eek:

:eek:
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-15-2001, 08:48 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,766
Posted By General


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 08:26 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,125
Posted By General
Bleh, I only use judge heads..the monogram on...

Bleh, I only use judge heads..the monogram on head152 (i think its the gold judge head) should be removed, as monograms are no longer legal on heads...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 08:23 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,125
Posted By General
Or you could just ask to transfer ownership of...

Or you could just ask to transfer ownership of the graphic to you...then I wouldn't have a problem with you owning it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 08:21 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,160
Posted By General
ugh, I wish my friend's little brother's account...

ugh, I wish my friend's little brother's account would get upgraded, whenever i come over to his house he's all "why haven't i got my account?" "has stefan replied to your PM?" "PM him again"...of...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2001, 03:58 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,352
Posted By General
wouldn't you fall off and drown?

wouldn't you fall off and drown?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 03:53 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,125
Posted By General
Re: The Pirate Ghost head I use

If you made it, yes...
Otherwise, no...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-14-2001, 01:07 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,809
Posted By General
hey, no one cares

hey, no one cares
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2001, 01:00 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,002
Posted By General
DONT FORGET THOSE HOMOSEXUAL POT QUESTS!!!

DONT FORGET THOSE HOMOSEXUAL POT QUESTS!!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2001, 12:58 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,617
Posted By General
Wow, rain is a hard one for me, but I haven't got...

Wow, rain is a hard one for me, but I haven't got that much experience with arrays
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-14-2001, 10:45 AM
Replies: 5
?!
Views: 597
Posted By General
Ask an Admin to change email DUH~

Ask an Admin to change email DUH~
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.