Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 270
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 64 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kirble
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,288
Posted By Kirble
We have permission to use them from the person...

We have permission to use them from the person that made them, Sage_Shadowbane. He works for the server, we also had his permission to edit them as we need.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,288
Posted By Kirble
80's playerworld.

Well, as you may have guessed from the title, this is going to be an 80's playerworld.
The tileset we are using can be seen below and I am sorry, but we have no screenshots yet as we are just...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,297
Posted By Kirble
It's a hare...or something. Well the fur sample I...

It's a hare...or something. Well the fur sample I looked at was dark fur so shh :p
Forum: Graphic Design 03-17-2007, 04:39 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,297
Posted By Kirble
Rabbit :o

Just thought i'd post this, a product of when I was quite bored.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,333
Posted By Kirble
^ Exactly what I was going to say before I read...

^ Exactly what I was going to say before I read your post Darlene.

I only posted it to show my opinion and get other opinions in a non...how can I put it...threatening (for lack of a better word)...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,333
Posted By Kirble
UN Management.

UN management.

I believe it has gone down the drain within just over a year.
I mean you do have good staff on the server which do their jobs. You have staff which are always inactive/don't do...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,580
Posted By Kirble
Well, there's mine sent in on the 5th for the...

Well, there's mine sent in on the 5th for the deadline of the 6th. Congrats to anyone who is paired with me xD I only spent one day on it. x_x
Forum: Graphic Design 03-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,351
Posted By Kirble
Idea 9/10 Overall representation 5/10 You...

Idea 9/10
Overall representation 5/10

You have a good image style going on but as fore mentioned, you need a light-source and to change the colour from orange to brown. Also, add some sort of...
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,726
Posted By Kirble
Now...that, my friends. Is a good level.

Now...that, my friends. Is a good level.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,301
Posted By Kirble
Do some pixel art =[

Do some pixel art =[
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2007, 11:08 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,014
Posted By Kirble
I dunno why but I dislike the green outline along...

I dunno why but I dislike the green outline along the bottom of the black sword? Maybe make it darker green?
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Hehe, thanks xD Just need an amazing top...

Hehe, thanks xD

Just need an amazing top peice to really finish it off. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Thanks Konidias, I see what you mean about the...

Thanks Konidias, I see what you mean about the darker outline, would make it look alot better on either background. Thanks. I'll try and do a little more when I have some free time. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Shall do, KR. Oh, and Colin, I just decided on...

Shall do, KR.
Oh, and Colin, I just decided on some random face with the nose in the style of african art...I think. Dunno why xD Must've thought it would look cool.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2007, 12:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,039
Posted By Kirble
Go for something that you can actually look at,...

Go for something that you can actually look at, for example a desk or something small. Work on your shading techniques with these objects, then go for more shapely objects and develop your line art. ...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 10:49 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Sorry to double post but this is them stacked.

Sorry to double post but this is them stacked.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 10:46 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Made a 2nd peice. I don't think this one is...

Made a 2nd peice.

I don't think this one is as nice for some reason, although it may complement it if I make the top peice right. :confused:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Replies: 25
Poll: So...
Views: 1,925
Posted By Kirble
I like the idea because it would enable a sort of...

I like the idea because it would enable a sort of thing where, say if a manager of a playerworld needs something doing, he/she could log onto the specific IRC, let's say #ggraphics and request some...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 04:19 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By Kirble
^ I must admit that is about 99% true. However,...

^ I must admit that is about 99% true. However, if you are going for a cartoon styled look, like that of what was Shaun64's server (I forget the name) then a black outline can really finish the...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Because it's the first time i've been able to use...

Because it's the first time i've been able to use dithering effectively, hire me back and I will :P xD
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 05:32 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Well, I don't want to bring the darker shadow...

Well, I don't want to bring the darker shadow around the top of the image as it will make it look corny. Wheras if I bring the lighter colour around the front, it looses the definition. I'm stuck xD
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 05:04 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Hmm did some AA on the top and darkened those...

Hmm did some AA on the top and darkened those lines. Any improvement?
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 04:41 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Hmm, maybe if I was to make the lines where the...

Hmm, maybe if I was to make the lines where the black still remained a tad darker?
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 04:34 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Got rid of black lines and I added some AA to the...

Got rid of black lines and I added some AA to the bottom, also tried to sort out the more than obvious dithering on the top.

*Note: Very simple AA --Along the bottom. xD*
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 04:13 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By Kirble
Yeah, I was thinking that too. I'll probably sort...

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I'll probably sort that when I edit the rest of the black lines out.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 270

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.