Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 437
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 29 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HVOstroHS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2002, 10:53 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,780
Posted By HVOstroHS
what he said

what he said
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2002, 10:47 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,725
Posted By HVOstroHS


Forum: Future Improvements 05-19-2002, 12:17 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,049
Posted By HVOstroHS
STOP! AHH THE VOICES!

STOP! AHH THE VOICES!
Forum: Future Improvements 05-19-2002, 12:11 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,049
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: Re: Graalshop suggestion

and all this tiem I thought you were a *****.. gosh.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 11:53 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,115
Posted By HVOstroHS
Yay

Yay
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 11:49 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,542
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: Re: Stefan!! Please Reply

No.. because then the server would be DONE and they just say "open" :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 08:19 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,646
Posted By HVOstroHS
That reminds me, I was gonna post this but I keep...

That reminds me, I was gonna post this but I keep forgetting. When I try to connect to classic... I hear a splashing sound like I start in water, but the screen is still the connecting screen and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 08:17 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,138
Posted By HVOstroHS
wts guys you turn everything into a joke. Bye...

wts guys you turn everything into a joke. Bye Scream.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 08:12 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,846
Posted By HVOstroHS
Bai?

Bai?
Forum: Dustari 05-18-2002, 06:33 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 501
Posted By HVOstroHS


Forum: Zormite 05-18-2002, 06:29 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,504
Posted By HVOstroHS
This thread has nothing to do with Zormite...

This thread has nothing to do with Zormite anymore and yet they STILL post :) Brad is bye bye :D
Forum: Future Improvements 05-18-2002, 06:22 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,049
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Graalshop suggestion

x.x when did you get so smart?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 06:20 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,267
Posted By HVOstroHS
Disney World :(

Disney World :(
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-18-2002, 05:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,286
Posted By HVOstroHS
Happy Birthday...

Early happy birthday to those born on my b-day....

LilNiglet
Redflaire
AcidIce
stomper_tk
Pyrol
Red_Poyozo

Yay July 4!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 05:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,187
Posted By HVOstroHS
Make me a sig like that yo. Use the pic on the...

Make me a sig like that yo. Use the pic on the right of my current sig. I won't pay for it but hell, if you feel nice.. then.. :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 05:09 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,697
Posted By HVOstroHS
shall we? ;)

shall we? ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 05:07 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 6,266
Posted By HVOstroHS
Guys you should really stop complaining. First of...

Guys you should really stop complaining. First of all, it's only a game. Just bits of information that are being sent into your computer and processed by your mind as "fun". Secondly, would you guys...
Forum: Events and Activities 05-18-2002, 05:03 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,878
Posted By HVOstroHS
Sorry for the double post.. but Zach, your sig...

Sorry for the double post.. but Zach, your sig speaks the truth. :D
Forum: Events and Activities 05-18-2002, 05:00 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,878
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: woo.

Yea lol..

I've been fired from ET three times by three different EAs. Maybe I'll stick around this time. This is good though, Zach, Scream, and Signas I can get along with real well. So maybe I'll...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 05:44 AM
Replies: 23
Poll: Revivers
Views: 1,608
Posted By HVOstroHS
Just to be a spoiler.. YES!

Just to be a spoiler.. YES!
Forum: Events and Activities 05-17-2002, 05:33 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,039
Posted By HVOstroHS
Ono.. bye Caius :(

Ono.. bye Caius :(
Forum: Events and Activities 05-17-2002, 05:31 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,235
Posted By HVOstroHS
Durr huh?

Durr huh?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 05:03 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,499
Posted By HVOstroHS
bah2u :D I dun really care when friends call...

bah2u :D

I dun really care when friends call me AcTive, but I get scared when ppl I have never talked to in my life call me it :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 04:59 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,499
Posted By HVOstroHS
wub :D

wub :D
Forum: Samurai 05-17-2002, 04:56 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 970
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Recruitment for Samurai:

Isn't Hiyoshi's s/n "Hiyoshi X"... you guys might want to make note of that. :D
Showing results 201 to 225 of 437

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.