Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 238
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Derrick
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 11:53 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,071
Posted By Derrick
Yes. That's right. Everytime he swong his...

Yes.
That's right.
Everytime he swong his sword he would get a kill.
I will email Stefan to fix that, you guys should too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 11:49 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,456
Posted By Derrick
Yes. The new quest is good. Did Stefan make...

Yes.
The new quest is good.
Did Stefan make it, or did a player make it?
if so, who?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 11:48 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,031
Posted By Derrick
CORPSE added

Greetings.
CORPSE (Acct: bumpertobumper) has been added to a moderator.
There were some problems I had to fix with his forum account, but it works now.
Congratulate him, and respect him.
Forum: Guild Life 06-02-2001, 11:43 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,136
Posted By Derrick
Perhaps he is away, or busy.

Perhaps he is away, or busy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 11:17 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,273
Posted By Derrick
Yes. It's good enough. Thanks. Try to do a...

Yes.
It's good enough.
Thanks.
Try to do a little more work though if you want
Forum: Future Improvements 06-02-2001, 06:56 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,394
Posted By Derrick
How about only if you have them on your buddy...

How about only if you have them on your buddy list also?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 05:32 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 834
Posted By Derrick
a sniper

a sniper
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 05:30 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,417
Posted By Derrick
Your harassing him right now too. Not to smart...

Your harassing him right now too.
Not to smart to push him off just because of what he did in the past.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 05:28 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,417
Posted By Derrick
He was banned for a long time anyways. Merlin,...

He was banned for a long time anyways.
Merlin, your not such a perfect guy yourself ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 05:18 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,417
Posted By Derrick
He has promised to not harass, swear ETC. ...

He has promised to not harass, swear ETC.
Anything like that.
Anymore incidents and he will be immediatly banned for LIFE
so learn to forgive and forget
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 04:16 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 4,795
Posted By Derrick
Brother: Galen

Brother: Galen
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 04:10 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 4,795
Posted By Derrick
Sister: Stefan :D

Sister: Stefan
:D
Forum: Graphic Design 06-01-2001, 10:52 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,175
Posted By Derrick
a little thinner. and smaller. It's way to...

a little thinner.
and smaller.
It's way to big as in up and down..
Forum: Level Design 06-01-2001, 03:27 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,612
Posted By Derrick
Re: stefan please reply

Please do not make threads like these.
Stefan has a lot of work to do to keep you guys happy.
Email him and he will eventually answer you back.
Thread closed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-01-2001, 03:26 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 759
Posted By Derrick
Flying

Maybe we could be able to fly in graal with wings.
The only problem is...
it would get out of hand.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-01-2001, 03:25 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,394
Posted By Derrick
tobuddies: command

I was thinking of having a tobuddies command.
Kinda like toall: but to your buddies.
It's just an idea.
If any of you want to comment on it ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 06-01-2001, 03:21 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,002
Posted By Derrick
I usually use Paint Shop Pro. Buy it ;-) ...

I usually use Paint Shop Pro.
Buy it ;-)
Don't crack it.
Cracks Suck.
They are only useful when you are broke ;-)
Forum: Graphic Design 06-01-2001, 03:18 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,538
Posted By Derrick
Yes. But other then that I think its really...

Yes.
But other then that I think its really good.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-01-2001, 03:17 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,175
Posted By Derrick
Talking Make me a sig?

Hi, will people please make me a REALLY NICE sig please?
it can have whatever on it, make sure its good.
And tip-top shape.
If you are just going to mess around, don't bother making me one.
Post...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-31-2001, 01:35 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,697
Posted By Derrick
Exactly. Thats why I did it. No one else will...

Exactly.
Thats why I did it.
No one else will follow through with it though.
Probably not :(
Forum: Graphic Design 05-31-2001, 01:33 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,864
Posted By Derrick
haha. Well, now I must go to bed :( because I...

haha.
Well, now I must go to bed :(
because I am tired :(
big day at the beach tommorow, I need
to go to the nude...er, I mean normal beach
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-31-2001, 01:32 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,306
Posted By Derrick
Sorry to hear that. What's wrong with them? ...

Sorry to hear that.
What's wrong with them?
PM me all about it.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-31-2001, 01:31 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,864
Posted By Derrick
Well, I like what I said better so :p

Well, I like what I said better so :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-31-2001, 01:30 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,439
Posted By Derrick
someones gotta put that in there quote thing ;)

someones gotta put that in there quote thing ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 05-31-2001, 01:29 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,864
Posted By Derrick
haha, no. he asked me that, and I said because...

haha, no.
he asked me that, and I said because I posted on it.
what a funny liar
Showing results 201 to 225 of 238

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.