Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bird2prey
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2002, 08:56 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,597
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Graal brings the best of all people.

I am, may God look down on your (good) ways and decide to, uh, kill you. Or something. Yeah...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2002, 08:47 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,597
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Re: Graal brings the best of all people.

Stop harrassing me. Hate crimes, it is! HATE CRIMES!
Forum: Dustari 03-19-2002, 08:22 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 500
Posted By Bird2prey
Kawaii is the Queen, she should has more power...

Kawaii is the Queen, she should has more power over Dustari than anyone else with Kamuii gone.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2002, 07:17 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,597
Posted By Bird2prey
azfgjryikaftnbaeyuetlydjbnadhujadl...

azfgjryikaftnbaeyuetlydjbnadhujadl nb[piehroidnhladhnjadjhjklkjhjkkk
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2002, 07:00 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,597
Posted By Bird2prey
As ALKAREN said?! Try as CYRIX said. I got there...

As ALKAREN said?! Try as CYRIX said. I got there first.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-19-2002, 06:45 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,256
Posted By Bird2prey
There are dozens of people with kills in eccess...

There are dozens of people with kills in eccess of 3000-4000. See > Most every high ranked US member.
Forum: Level Design 03-19-2002, 05:31 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,112
Posted By Bird2prey
Level generator

Ack, either it's mysteriously disappeared from my 'puter AND the Graal download or I'm not looking in the right folder. ;x
Forum: Level Design 03-19-2002, 05:29 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,238
Posted By Bird2prey
Hey, at least it's better than my first level. :P

Hey, at least it's better than my first level. :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-19-2002, 05:12 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,369
Posted By Bird2prey
Yep. That's why whenever I see the ghost icon I...

Yep. That's why whenever I see the ghost icon I yell out "FREELOADER!"

Hehe I'm just foolin' :P
Forum: Future Improvements 03-19-2002, 04:36 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,553
Posted By Bird2prey
Pay Pal sucks, I try to upgrade my account and I...

Pay Pal sucks, I try to upgrade my account and I have to go through all this registration bullshit... I'm not even going to bother.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-19-2002, 03:01 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,896
Posted By Bird2prey
Oasis and 2230.

Oasis and 2230.
Forum: Dustari 03-19-2002, 02:59 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 500
Posted By Bird2prey
He's supposedly left for good, and what about...

He's supposedly left for good, and what about KawaiiSaRiA?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2002, 02:58 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,597
Posted By Bird2prey
Yep. Yet you can buy beer from the bar in...

Yep. Yet you can buy beer from the bar in Dustari, and on other servers too. Last I checked alcohol is a drug.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2002, 02:56 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,597
Posted By Bird2prey
And you're obviously posting this to make him...

And you're obviously posting this to make him look bad, and to put yourself above him. You're nothing but a hypocrite.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2002, 02:18 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,597
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Graal brings the best of all people.

And stating you want to kill people you don't know is acceptable, I guess.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-19-2002, 01:30 PM
Replies: 41
Poll: Graal2002
Views: 3,551
Posted By Bird2prey
I'm going to take a look, though I'm not...

I'm going to take a look, though I'm not expecting it to be much more than 2001 with new, not particuarly interesting graphics. I'm still looking foward to Oasis and 2230.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-19-2002, 01:13 PM
Replies: 41
Poll: Graal2002
Views: 3,551
Posted By Bird2prey
I wish I Providence wasn't screwed. :( Great RP...

I wish I Providence wasn't screwed. :( Great RP server...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-19-2002, 01:08 PM
Replies: 41
Poll: Graal2002
Views: 3,551
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: : \

Likewise. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 07:17 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,546
Posted By Bird2prey
Heh, I made some good ones.

Heh, I made some good ones.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 07:02 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 13,357
Posted By Bird2prey
HAHA.

HAHA.
Forum: Dustari 03-18-2002, 06:46 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 426
Posted By Bird2prey
You can use my Bird2prey account. Around 25 days...

You can use my Bird2prey account. Around 25 days left.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 05:30 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,533
Posted By Bird2prey
:o

:o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 04:05 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,705
Posted By Bird2prey


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 03:58 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,705
Posted By Bird2prey
Hey! I was talking to Alkaren, foo!

Hey! I was talking to Alkaren, foo!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 03:20 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,546
Posted By Bird2prey
Genocide is the word that comes to mind.

Genocide is the word that comes to mind.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.