Forum: Feature request
06-20-2008, 06:32 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 10,510
I wasn't talking about modifying the class at...
I wasn't talking about modifying the class at all, I was talking about when you pick up the rupee in the case that the class is not present. But most likely the sound is played when the function is...
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
06-20-2008, 06:12 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 15,328
|
Forum: Feature request
06-20-2008, 06:10 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 10,510
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
06-20-2008, 10:19 AM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 15,328
|
Forum: Bug Report
06-20-2008, 10:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 10,541
|
Forum: Bug Report
06-19-2008, 09:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 10,541
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
06-19-2008, 01:15 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 15,328
|
Forum: Future Improvements
06-12-2008, 07:07 AM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,457
|
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2)
06-12-2008, 07:05 AM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 2,431
|
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2)
06-09-2008, 06:28 PM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 2,786
|
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2)
06-08-2008, 08:05 PM
|
|
Replies: 24
Views: 2,967
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
06-08-2008, 08:02 PM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 5,398
If you do make a database npc like I suggested...
If you do make a database npc like I suggested though, you will need to have an archetype editor on Zodiac and not allow people to directly edit the text files as editing them directly wouldn't...
|
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2)
06-08-2008, 04:12 AM
|
|
Replies: 24
Views: 2,967
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
06-08-2008, 04:02 AM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 5,398
For the amount of MUD data that Zodiac has, I...
For the amount of MUD data that Zodiac has, I suggest just keeping all the data in the text files and just load from each file when necessary. You could also put into your getData function (or...
|
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2)
06-08-2008, 03:50 AM
|
|
Replies: 24
Views: 2,967
I'm pretty sure onActionProjectile is triggered...
I'm pretty sure onActionProjectile is triggered (when clientside) when ever a projectile hits something, not just the client player. Check up info on projectiles on the wiki as well as check out the...
|
Forum: Future Improvements
05-29-2008, 10:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 26
Views: 2,631
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
05-27-2008, 04:56 AM
|
|
Replies: 46
Views: 7,966
|
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2)
05-19-2008, 06:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 3,695
Don't put the join inside the putnpc's script...
Don't put the join inside the putnpc's script please. Just join it upon creation and that's it. It's unhealthy and bad tact to put commands and function calls outside of function definitions.
|
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2)
05-18-2008, 09:46 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,176
|
Forum: Era Main Forum
05-17-2008, 08:11 AM
|
|
Replies: 24
Views: 3,223
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
05-14-2008, 04:52 PM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 2,865
|
Forum: Code Gallery
05-14-2008, 10:55 AM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 4,471
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
05-14-2008, 10:44 AM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 2,865
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
05-14-2008, 10:41 AM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 2,869
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
05-13-2008, 08:59 PM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 2,869
|