Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bl0nkt
Forum: Gani Construction 10-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,167
Posted By Bl0nkt
Like wood shop. And metal shop. Construction for...

Like wood shop. And metal shop. Construction for the purpose of the adjective/noun. Graal shop; construction for the purpose of Graal. This could apply to any field of development, though. I,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,722
Posted By Bl0nkt
I didn't quit, Andy. I was fired for inactivity...

I didn't quit, Andy. I was fired for inactivity considering I'm fed up with some of these decisions. I'm not complaining, Kuji, as I've never even contacted anyone about getting rehired yet. Era has...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2006, 09:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,722
Posted By Bl0nkt
The Era vs. GX Thread

It's about time we settle this here and now. Don't close this thread. Don't delete any bashing posts from playerworld to playerworld.

As many of you may know, I no longer work for Era. That makes...
Forum: Gani Construction 10-23-2006, 02:22 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,167
Posted By Bl0nkt
Gerami, if it's a private playerworld I'll have...

Gerami, if it's a private playerworld I'll have to get more VIP time. Other than that, if you need help and I see the server is going somewhere I'll make the ganis and send them to you via AIM, MSN,...
Forum: Gani Construction 10-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,167
Posted By Bl0nkt
I started in late '01. I started gani'ing in...

I started in late '01.

I started gani'ing in late '02.
Forum: Gani Construction 10-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,167
Posted By Bl0nkt
My god. A thread practically dedicated to me. ...

My god. A thread practically dedicated to me.

It's kinda depressing that I've let my gani talents go to waste though. I don't work for Era anymore and I have no VIP time left to work for other...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,965
Posted By Bl0nkt
Congrats, you just made my signature quote.

Congrats, you just made my signature quote.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-21-2006, 11:49 PM
Replies: 65
lol
Views: 5,373
Posted By Bl0nkt
I bet you couldn't.

I bet you couldn't.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-15-2006, 05:13 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,525
Posted By Bl0nkt
You guys are idiots for not recognising sarcasm.

You guys are idiots for not recognising sarcasm.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 17,563
Posted By Bl0nkt
Listen up. I break rules on games because it...

Listen up. I break rules on games because it doesn't have a serious impact on what I do in real life. If I wanted a place to be paranoid about getting in trouble I'd go outside. When I feel like...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 17,563
Posted By Bl0nkt
hahaha Why do we hate eachother? Honestly,...

hahaha
Why do we hate eachother? Honestly, we're so close.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-08-2006, 05:00 AM
Replies: 290
Views: 60,054
Posted By Bl0nkt
I think it'd be nice to open a VIP serverlist...

I think it'd be nice to open a VIP serverlist where only VIP members can go. This would include beta testing new things such as this, and this would create a feel of "wow, it'd be real nice to see...
Forum: Gani Construction 10-08-2006, 04:32 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,234
Posted By Bl0nkt
http://bl0nkt.vip.graal.net/Uploading%20Sprite%20I...

http://bl0nkt.vip.graal.net/Uploading%20Sprite%20Indexes%20and%20using%20Params%20and%20Attributes.htm

To add more save it from .gani to .txt and open it. More toward the bottom you'll see a...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,833
Posted By Bl0nkt
clientr.thisisaprofilevar =...

clientr.thisisaprofilevar = clientr.iwanttomakethisavar[1];

profilevars=Var:=clientr.thisisaprofilevar

God you guys are lazy.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-05-2006, 02:03 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 6,172
Posted By Bl0nkt
:(

:(
Forum: Graphic Design 10-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 6,172
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'd like to suggest moving the area you have in...

I'd like to suggest moving the area you have in the center more toward the top. It looks like you're looking directly down on top of it. Compare that to the perspective of a graal character. You...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,634
Posted By Bl0nkt
Be more professional and stop ripping names from...

Be more professional and stop ripping names from other games. Graal isn't meant to be a parody playground. I pity tha foo.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-01-2006, 03:56 AM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Bl0nkt
It's not a matter of whining. It's a matter of...

It's not a matter of whining. It's a matter of the truth.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-28-2006, 01:30 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,782
Posted By Bl0nkt
Somehow I realllly doubt that.

Somehow I realllly doubt that.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,705
Posted By Bl0nkt
getPlayerProfile("string", var)

It'd be nice to get a function to display a specific player's profile. Nothing complicated.

Small example:

function onPlayerChats() {
if (player.chat.starts("find")) {
temp.toks =...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2006, 09:31 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Bl0nkt
If you check, the clientside needs that list as...

If you check, the clientside needs that list as well.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2006, 03:14 AM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Bl0nkt
1. I used "mode" to classify the "mode" the...

1.
I used "mode" to classify the "mode" the action is going through. Starting the game, ending the game, removing the weapon, etc...

Simple as that.


2.
I used a level list in an array since...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Bl0nkt
Just because you get free stuff doesn't mean it's...

Just because you get free stuff doesn't mean it's better than Era. Your perspectives are way off as to how to run a good server.

It's good that there's no corruption (even though with Kuji as...
Forum: Zone 09-23-2006, 07:01 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,043
Posted By Bl0nkt
This idea, I hate to admit, is very good. ...

This idea, I hate to admit, is very good.

I'd suggest making a Zone -RPG server.
Forum: Server Maintenance 09-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 13,232
Posted By Bl0nkt
GX is the problem. What a horrible server.

GX is the problem. What a horrible server.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.