Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: nyghtGT
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2002, 03:11 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,530
Posted By nyghtGT
*****i...

*****i...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-05-2002, 01:09 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,918
Posted By nyghtGT
Kaimetsu would never allow you to use his leet...

Kaimetsu would never allow you to use his leet scripts...

Unless you held cookies in front of his face...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2002, 05:24 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,918
Posted By nyghtGT
the number is for how many fireworks it allows to...

the number is for how many fireworks it allows to show at one time...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-04-2002, 12:49 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,674
Posted By nyghtGT
wolf: shows how much the "staff" on 2k1 listen....

wolf: shows how much the "staff" on 2k1 listen. like how many threads have there been about this issue? CLUE IN!
Forum: Graphic Design 07-04-2002, 12:43 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,457
Posted By nyghtGT
Re: New Signature!

www.gfxnewbies.com
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2002, 09:56 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,228
Posted By nyghtGT
Wolf: god stfu, I dont see you in the PW Reveiw...

Wolf: god stfu, I dont see you in the PW Reveiw team so stop complaining about Uri.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2002, 09:54 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,430
Posted By nyghtGT
Wolf: I dont think it was bias at all, you seem...

Wolf: I dont think it was bias at all, you seem to hate him because he gives "harsh" reveiws? BUT... if he passed it you all would be like "wts! DUID! THIS SERBER IS O SO GAI! j00 SHOULD BEI PHIRED!"...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-03-2002, 04:15 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,918
Posted By nyghtGT
fireworks

remember these?
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-03-2002, 04:03 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,646
Posted By nyghtGT
probably just made it so the npcs x and y changed...

probably just made it so the npcs x and y changed accordingly to the players x and y...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2002, 05:40 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,231
Posted By nyghtGT
how was what they said spam compared to your...

how was what they said spam compared to your response?:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2002, 05:28 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,014
Posted By nyghtGT
Wolf: Jagen and I were in a netmeeting, and I...

Wolf: Jagen and I were in a netmeeting, and I decide to let him have control. He accepts and my tritan rc window was open. He minimizes it and just looks at my computer. Somehow DV thinks that we...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2002, 05:13 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,014
Posted By nyghtGT
Exclamation me and jagen working together? HAH!

Wolf/Spoono: Alright, so me and jagen did net meeting... I was on tritan rc and he was on 2k1 rc. OMG we planned this right? (hint of sarcasm.) Anyways, I took control of his computer.. and I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 05:14 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,670
Posted By nyghtGT
it's just a little insignificant bracket added...

it's just a little insignificant bracket added onto your name, get over it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2002, 05:13 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 5,239
Posted By nyghtGT
Cause... Once a server owner gets his job on...

Cause...

Once a server owner gets his job on 2001/2002 they don't give a **** anymore...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 05:08 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 839
Posted By nyghtGT
maybe bomy evolution?

maybe bomy evolution?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2002, 04:20 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,560
Posted By nyghtGT
hehe, <3 Axe Axe is about the only...

hehe, <3 Axe

Axe is about the only Andor/Bravo person I can tolerate...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-02-2002, 03:34 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 940
Posted By nyghtGT
addtildef image,,0; i think, and then to set...

addtildef image,,0;

i think, and then to set your regular pics 1 back
addtildef pics1.png,,0;:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 04:21 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,542
Posted By nyghtGT
spoono: I have been to kingston, thats where...

spoono: I have been to kingston, thats where theres a military college/university right? I was once visiting my dad in a small town called "Russel" thats a 30 min drive from ottawa. whats the town...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 01:57 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,963
Posted By nyghtGT
Yea well... I have no idea what you said so I...

Yea well... I have no idea what you said so I think I will just reformat it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 01:54 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,542
Posted By nyghtGT
Wolf: GWHAHAHAHA! I GET TO GO OUT TO MY FRIEND...

Wolf: GWHAHAHAHA! I GET TO GO OUT TO MY FRIEND LAKE AND PARTY!!!!! ALBERTA BUSH PARTIES ARE THE BOMB!
<3 4 canada
;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 01:51 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,963
Posted By nyghtGT
Okay, I beleive you... I just uninstalled it!...

Okay, I beleive you... I just uninstalled it! hehe... but do you know how to fix that comet assertion problem? or do I have to reformat?:confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 01:46 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,963
Posted By nyghtGT
Wolf: My mother wont fall for that, even though...

Wolf: My mother wont fall for that, even though she uses it once a month. I hate Windows ME because I cant reformat the computer myself and put XP or 98 on it. Its a real pain.. :-(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2002, 12:30 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,560
Posted By nyghtGT
I'VE SAID THIS ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN... ...

I'VE SAID THIS ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...

UNLESS YOUR **** IS READY TO BE PUT UP, DON'T ASK FOR IT TO BE!!!

have a nice day ^_^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2002, 12:22 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,028
Posted By nyghtGT
Soul Blade loves texture effects so expect...

Soul Blade loves texture effects so expect Marasamune to look very detailed and realistic.

Konidias has made Oasis very simple with minor texture effects from ms paint.

Both servers should be...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2002, 12:18 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,028
Posted By nyghtGT
Natsuko

Natsuko
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.