Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 231
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: XJOKERX
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2003, 05:03 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,626
Posted By XJOKERX
Scott this isnt the time or place, and that was a...

Scott this isnt the time or place, and that was a workable beta, and that beta has worked into an online beta known as Ice Realms Online. I scrapped your name (Natsuko) Because it means Japanese...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2003, 05:32 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,626
Posted By XJOKERX
Graal X: The Story+Hirings

Well as you may know of, Graal X used to be a very popular private server. Then a corrupt person deleted the levels and the players stopped playing there. Hi im Joker/Pom and the new Head...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-21-2003, 01:47 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,918
Posted By XJOKERX
cool

cool
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-21-2003, 01:44 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,092
Posted By XJOKERX
good luck people

good luck people
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-14-2003, 04:48 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,149
Posted By XJOKERX
Well recently leaving my previous playerworld,...

Well recently leaving my previous playerworld, Dark Legends (I was co manager), this looks to be a fun project to work on. I have a very good writing ability, willingness to work, ideas, and ill tell...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-01-2003, 03:25 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 810
Posted By XJOKERX
Thanks for the encouragement guys ;D

Thanks for the encouragement guys ;D
Forum: Graphic Design 10-31-2003, 05:29 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 810
Posted By XJOKERX
I didnt plan on it to look like DBZ, but now that...

I didnt plan on it to look like DBZ, but now that I look at it Buu does come to mind, but it is a terrible portrait of Buu lol....This weekend ill try to make some more stuff for it.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-31-2003, 02:12 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 810
Posted By XJOKERX
A small person

Well, I made some sort of alienish thing with clothes lol, I am not very good at sprites but im still working on it, the body you see will probably be a backside view because of the sleeve lines on...
Forum: Kingdoms 10-29-2003, 04:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,306
Posted By XJOKERX
Coming soon to a GK near us?

Somebody please host a big RP event , I just came back to kingdoms and I want to RP!!!!!!!
Forum: Graphic Design 10-14-2003, 04:06 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 5,592
Posted By XJOKERX
oops meant to quote the your getting on my nerves...

oops meant to quote the your getting on my nerves </mistake>

YOUR GETTING ON EVERYBODYS NERVES
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2003, 10:09 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,493
Posted By XJOKERX
o.o

Graal X actually has players that play though o.o I went on DOD and Kaburiki and saw only rcs and 1 players (who was staff).
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-06-2003, 05:14 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,722
Posted By XJOKERX
......

Emily you are a split image of me about a year ago...a different playerworld every couple days...I have been with one pw a while but I might switch :D but dont expect a big "OMG THIS SERVER ROX TEH...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-02-2003, 11:29 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 9,751
Posted By XJOKERX
Finally, PWA applications!!!! Also one question ...

Finally, PWA applications!!!! Also one question

For UC Servers, what if there is a manager, but not the one that bought the PW (Wan, Snakeandy, and HunteR all manage Dark Legends, but I think...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,825
Posted By XJOKERX
Can you post links to these? and could you post a...

Can you post links to these? and could you post a link to a trial/ a free one? Thanks
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-27-2003, 10:00 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,205
Posted By XJOKERX
I just posted something for you to look at, not...

I just posted something for you to look at, not something big, that wont be posted until its 100 percent complete.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-27-2003, 04:49 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,205
Posted By XJOKERX
another

another
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-27-2003, 04:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,205
Posted By XJOKERX
mhm

Well, we have decided to go with furistic (spaceships) and just got some more staff....here are the current stadd

HunteR
Snakeandy
Wan
Myself (Joker)
Scaarub
Matin
(some others)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-26-2003, 01:31 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,612
Posted By XJOKERX
hmm

Tot was great

I dont think there was a reunion if GodSpeed had it , GodSpeed wants to have nothiung to do with graal, much less ToT
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2003, 11:16 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,205
Posted By XJOKERX
Yeah my staff are dead (and im usually the only...

Yeah my staff are dead (and im usually the only one on) I want some decent staff, other than a LAT im about to fire who makes a house and calls it "leet pwnage.nw"

The 3 (wtf) owners only let me...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2003, 11:15 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 7,917
Posted By XJOKERX
:d

Relating to zell:

I was on the team for 3 days with Crono ut then Psyker took over and left me in the cold =(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2003, 10:06 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 7,917
Posted By XJOKERX
Congrats spark, you deserve it. I cant wait...

Congrats spark, you deserve it.

I cant wait to tryout for PWA, I have been waiting patiently :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2003, 10:05 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,205
Posted By XJOKERX
Well it will be sort of modernish like era, but...

Well it will be sort of modernish like era, but you will be able to do way more. Such as, once you have enough exp (ill think of some system) you can get a space liscense and buy a spaceship (will...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2003, 11:32 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,205
Posted By XJOKERX
Dark Legends (Again)

Hey well I am posting about Dark Legends again. I have again changed to theme to modern/futuristic. I will change the name once I get some content up, and will post a map I have handrawn (its...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2003, 10:07 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,472
Posted By XJOKERX
woot

on sparks and princedarks bl!!!!!Ill post mine later
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-13-2003, 11:36 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 754
Posted By XJOKERX
Dark Legends-Hiring!!!

Hi! Well I am co manager of Dark Legends and I have decided to hire some staff. I am hiring for the following staff

-LAT- Must be able to make indoor/outdoor levels, as well as have levels that...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 231

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.